2023 Pathfinder Boats 2400 TRS
Included Options: Hull Side Color to Styleline – Atlantic Blue, White Trim, White w/SS Insert Rub Rail, White Under Gunnel Rodrack, Grey/White Cushion Color with Bow Cushion Package, Grey/Black Faux Teak Decking Kit, White Powder Coating Package, 2-tone Hardtop with Atlantic Blue Underside, Helm Master EX with Int DES, Autopilot for DES, (6) Kingfish Rod Holders, SS Edson Steering Wheel with Power Knob, Helm Seat Rod Rack, Trim Tab Indicator, Teak Bow Table – Removable, FRP Removable Cooler – White, Bow Sun Shade, JL Audio Stereo Sytem with (8) Speakers, Underwater Lights, Springline Cleats, Release Well Aft Starboard, Recirc Pump Aft Port, Advanced Bubbler System, Secondary Bubbler, Fish Box Pumpout w/Macerator, Raw and Fresh Water Washdowns, Dual White Power Poles, Amera TrailTandem Axle Aluminum Trailer with Aluminum Wheels and Spare, Group 31 AGM Starting Battery, Yamaha SS Prop.
Angler Driven. Family Focused.
The new 2400 TRS takes the perfect blend of family and fishing smarts of the highly successful 2600 TRS and puts it all in a sub 25 foot package. With more freeboard, a 9-foot beam, and a 15 degree deadrise, this boat offers tons of room for all its amenities plus the security of a deeper cockpit on a single stepped hull that is fast, fuel efficient and big water capable.
Family and friends will love the dedicated seating for 8, including integrated forward-facing backrests, a luxurious helm seat, and third row, aft deck seating with flip-up backrest. Plus, there are options for a pump-out head and removable forward and aft shade.
For those who need to have the hardcore angler boxes checked, the new 2400 TRS has more than enough rod storage, a standard 38 gal. livewell, optional releasewell, and a standard fishbox with optional macerator. If playing hard and fishing hard with the family is your game, this boat is designed for you.
Features may include:
Steering & Handling – Steering
• Hydraulic Steering
Steering & Handling – Jackplate
• Jackplate 6"
Steering & Handling – Steering Wheel
• GEM Stainless Steel
Steering & Handling – Trim Tabs & Indicators
• Trim Tabs
Deck Color – Deck Color Pattern
Helm Seating – Helm Seat
• Helm Seat w/Battery Storage and Tackle Tray
Cushions – Cushion Color
Family Features – Washdown Systems
• Raw Water Washdown System
Family Features – Comfort and Convenience
• Anchor locker
• Boarding ladder
• Center console w/ side access
• Large guttered, gasketed, locking dry storage compartments (3)
• Self-bailing cockpit
• Cooler mounted in front of console w/ cushion set (deluxe Engel cooler)
Fishing Features – Advanced Angling Details
• Console Windshield & Grabrail
• Flush-mount Bow Cleat (6 in)
• Flush-mount Stern Cleat (2)
• Insulated Fish Box
• Locking Storage (port & stbd)
• Console rod rack (1 port, 4-bank)
• Flush-mount gunnel rod holder (4)
• Under-gunnel rod storage
• TM wiring system complete with battery tray(s)
Lights and Electric – Lights
• Cockpit lights, compass & helm footrest
• Navigation lights, LED (console)
Lights and Electric – Battery & Accessories
• Main breakers w/ independent house & TM battery switches
• Waterproof switch panel w/ circuit breakers
Livewells and Pumps – Available Details
• Automatic Bilge Pump
• Livewell (38-Gallon, Aft/Port)
• Livewell light
Additional Color Accents – Helm Seat Tackle Station Trim Color
• White Trim Helm w/ Battery Storage and Tackle Tray
Additional Color Accents – Rub Rails
• Black Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert
Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 88
Hull color: Atlantic Blue
Stock number: 100E323
Model name: Yamaha F300XSB
Fuel Type: Gas