2023 Centurion Fi23
$20,000 HOLIDAY SALES EVENT REBATE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
A 6.0L/450hp - 450ft lbs GM Marine H.O. engine powers this loaded surf boat package.
The Centurion Fi23 is not for everyone. It is extremely purpose built. Like a fighter plane, the 2023 Fi23 has one main job, high performance. The Fi23 was designed to produce the best waves and wakes, while providing an unmatched rough water ride. Our engineers leaned into this focus with a mindset of fearless innovation building benefit into the Fi Series that maximizes only this purpose for our family of wake sports warriors who want to share, the worlds best waves wakes and ride.
Optional Equipment Includes:
- Core gelcoat coloration
- Battle Advance tower by Roswell
- Silver-lined matte black Centurion badging
- Gator step 2-color Fearless Innovation Cut flooring
- Centurion Champ audio system by Wet Sounds
- Transom remote
- BombShell 1.0 strapless board racks by Roswell
- Bow, rear, and rear transom ballast bags
- QuickSurf Pro system
- Ramfill 2 "The Baller" quick-fill ballast system
- Centurion Silent Stinger wake plate
- Sewlong tower bimini
- Factory boat cover
- Bow filler cushion
- Centurion ROV camera & fuel usage system
- Flip-up transom stadium seating (rear sunpad)
- Waterproof wireless clamping phone charging mount
- HD slide seat, slide track, and limo lighting
- Ski pylon
- Black stainless rub rail
- Cobra racing drivers seat w/ss flip-up bolster
- Ice breaker package w/heater, heated drivers seat, and wind dam
- Docking lights
- Rear view mirror
- Black tandem axle Extreme trailer w/15 aluminum wheels, matching gator step, spare tire and mount
Features may include:
Opti V Hull
- The goal of the Opti-V Hull design, when it was released in 2018, was to continue to improve the World's best waves, wakes and ride. The Opti-V proved these improvements on the water with powerful quickly-formed waves, well-shaped symmetrical wakes, an unmatched rough water ride and a 50% improvement in fuel efficiency. The Opti-V made incredible improvements in Centurion's surf waves and wakeboard wakes. The Fi23's Opti-V Hull has the hook of the Ri Series with long triangular pads on the rear corners of the running surface. These innovations improve the running attitude of the boat to get the nose down and the entire v of the running surface cutting through chop, displace more water with the entire running surface for a long wave and guard the balance of the Fi23 from side-to-weight shift to produce a symmetrical wakeboard wake.
- The Fi23 performance also benefits from 7 independently filled and drained ballast areas placed evenly throughout the boat. They combine for as much as 5250 pounds of ballast from the factory and allow for the boat run level in the water, even when weighted to ride. This balanced running attitude also helps create better fuel economy, low noise levels in the helm and better visibility for the driver with little to no bow rise.
Ramfill 2 Ballast
- Available RAMFILL2, or the Baller Ballast, as we lovingly refer to it, accounts for more than half of the Fi23s ballast and fills in 90 seconds. This system takes the reliability of this largest, fast-filling ballast system to a new level with 2 ball valves being utilized for all four fill and drain gates. These valves are typically used for high pressure fuel systems in yachts because of their superior seal and extreme reliability.
Nominal Length: 23'
Length Overall: 27.5'Engine Summary:Engine Make:
GM Marine Engine Model:
6.0L H.O./450ft lbsFuel Type:
8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: