Our 2007 Hunter 44 Deck Saloon, 'NAXOS', is an innovative cruiser with a performance orientated hull drawn by Hunters Chief Designer, Glenn Henderson.
Our Three Stateroom 44 DS carries the beam well aft which enhances performance. Wide windows and ports offer a real panorama and the creative layout allows for three stateroomswith two full heads with separate shower stalls.
'Naxos' features include:
- Powered a 55HP 4JH43 Yanmar Diesel (1863 Hrs.)
- 6HP Fisher Panda P6000 (1593 Hrs.)
- Garmin GPSmap XSV Chartplotter at Helm (2021)
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter at Nav Station
- Raymarine Auto-pilot - i Synced w/ GPS)
- Side-Power Bow Thruster
- Raymarine Wind / Speed / Depth flush mounted (cockpit)
- Lewmar Windlass w/ foot controls
- NEW In Mast Furling Mainsail (2020)
- NEW Roller Furling Jib (2021)
- Three Stateroom and Two Heads w/ shower stalls
- Four Flat Screens with Bose Surround Sound in Salon
- Two Reverse Cycle A/C Systems
- Xantrex 2500w Inverter
- New Bottom Paint (August 2022)
- Shoal Draft - 5'
- Maintained for owner by Tampa Bay Yacht Management
Nominal Length: 43.1'
Length At Water Line: 39.2'
Length Overall: 43.2'
Max Draft: 5'
Drive Up: 5'Engine Summary:Engine Make:
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Inboard
5 ft. 0 in.
14 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity:
Water tank capacity: