1979 Renken 170 Renken Johnson 70 Stinger 2 The Lean Machine
• Renken trihull powered by a unique and rare Johnson Stinger 2 70 The Lean Machine.
• The motor has tilt and trim. It is the rare type that will work on motors from 1973 to 1976.
• We will consider letting the tilt and trim system be sold separately.
• The Motor can be purchased alone if interested for $1000 as it is not serviced.
• We will include the prop but the controls will be $125 more if needed. Any red plug omc controller will function. The boat motor and trailer as a project boat for only $1200. LML 9.7.15........... ............. Our 15 acre boat yard has 10 new trailers deeply discounted, over 250 used trailers, over 100 complete outboards, over 250 incomplete outboards for parts, over 50 complete inboard outboard systems, over 150 incomplete inboard and outboard systems for parts, literally millions of used hard to find parts.
• Plus we have over 13000 new parts that are mostly no longer available and hard to find. Additionally 200 complete boats, 250 project boats and 650 parts boats all in one location. We have the largest inventory in the southeast. Visit us online.
Due to having such a large inventory of project boats and parts boats on the yard and in stock for a great lengths of time being exposed to the elements we recommend you request current pictures unless the pictures are dated with a recent date. You will see that pictures remain posted from the boats arrival with more and more current pictures being added as time passes. Usually the more current pictures are viewable when scrolling to the right. Also some boats come in dirty and disheveled and pictures are posted to document its condition upon arrival and after clean up the pictures might look better now than on arrival so scrolling to the right might show the boat looking better than on arrival. Pictures taken on clear sunny days might cause the boat to look better than in person or conversely if pictures are taken when over cast or cloudy the boat may look better in person than in the pictures. Additionally the parts are being sold from the parts boats so be sure if you buy a parts boat that you get the current pictures so that if parts are gone you are aware prior to purchase. A nonrefundable 2% deposit holds merchandise for 7 days to allow an opportunity for inspection. All Sales are AS IS and there are No refunds, No Exchanges, thus All Sales Are Final. Georgia Residents pay 7% sales tax. Confirm pricing with sales person. There are some errors with this quantity of listings. Prices are subject to change without notice because of occasional errors in listings. Additionally please be sure you have seen pictures of your parts and motors prior to paying and having shipped. It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify the parts are what you need. Providing the correct year make and model with a picture of the motor or part given to us in advance with the order will assist In getting it right the first time.
Hull color: Tan
Stock number: GA0796UJ