2017 Crownline 225 SS
Crownline boats are well known for their exceptional gelcoat and sleek, sexy style lines, and the new 225 SS is no exception. The double hull band gelcoat pattern, Forte gelcoat (full hull band with additional accent color stripe, middle deck band with color matched deck vents), which is standard, and stainless steel deck accents beautifully accentuate the bowrider’s curvaceous profile. Crownline’s signature F.A.S.T. Tab® hull design enhances the distinctive sports-car styling, and ensures a safe and comfortable ride by increasing planning efficiency and stability in high speed turns.
The swim platform has a standard soft-touch mat and the stainless steel four-step boarding ladder makes climbing on board easy and safe. The “Social Swim” transom features two WetSounds speakers (which can be upgraded to Wet Sounds speakers) and a beautiful stainless steel transom Crownline nameplate accent. The side entry walk-thru opens up to a molded-in 25-quart cooler, great for accessing cold beverages while lounging on the aft-facing sundeck lounge seat with adjustable lean back. A filler cushion at the walk-thru provides an L-shaped cockpit with plenty of legroom for your boating buddies. The bench seat features an integrated cooler in the port side and large storage compartment in the aft-side section.
The captain will appreciate the bucket seat with a handy flip-up bolster and the helm station with easy-to-view gauges accented with a chrome bezel and the convenient designated landing for your optional GPS navigation system. Crownline designed the passenger seat to face forward (with a standard flip-up bolster), or flip the seat forward and you have a rear-facing seat for lounging or watching the water sports action behind the boat. The bow area provides ample seating for more passengers, bow flip-up arm rests and additional storage areas beneath the seats. The cockpit features an easy-to-access ski storage compartment with hinged lid. All storage compartments throughout the 225 SS have an impact resistant, non-marring coating.
Features may include:
• Forte – Full Hull Band w/Additional Accent Color Stripe, Middle Deck Band w/Color Matched Deck Vents
• Value-Adding Standard
• Aft Bench Seat W/Integrated Cooler & Storage
• Aft Facing Sundeck W/Adjustable Lean-Back
• L-Wrap Cockpit Interior With Storage Max Seating – Driver Delux Shock Absorbing F/U Bucket Seat W/ Stainless Steel Accent, And Passenger Flip Flop Seat
• Depth Sounder W/Outside Air & Water Temp.
• Dual Battery Switch
• Soft Touch Swim Platform Mat (Grey)
• S/Steel Rubrail W/White Extrusion
• S/Steel Windshield Header And Lock
• Stereo: Marine Audio: Waterproof, Am/Fm/Wb/Usb/Aux/Ipod/Iphone Ready, Bluetooth
• Deluxe Color Matched
• Highlander Carpet, Snap In
• Moonrock Dash – Hand Wrapped Shroud w/Double Stitch & Black Executive Racing Wheel
• Bow Flip-Up Arm Rests
• Canvas – Bimini Top, Color Matched
• Canvas – Bow & Cockpit Cover, Color Matched
• Keychain Remote Control for Courtesy Lights
• LED Lighting Package-Cockpit
• Stereo Speakers: (6), 2 in Bow, 2 in Cockpit, 2 at Transom – Upgraded to WetSounds
• Table – Side Mount, Portable
• Trailer – Deluxe Tandem Axle w/LED Lights, Color Matched
Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 45
Hull color: Blue
Stock number: U-KIS83357
Model name: Mercruiser 4.5l MPI B3 250hp
Fuel Type: Gas