~It's nice to know some things come standard. Like Adrenaline.
With its sleek, streamlined profile and advanced Twin High Output Yamaha Marine engines, the new 212SS pairs undeniable appeal with unwavering power and acceleration for an incomparable boating experience. A tinted, low profile windshield and aggressive styling make this alluring speedster's sports car-like presence impossible to ignore. Stainless steel accents, bold graphics and high-grade carpet add an element of sophistication to complement this boat's wild side.
Draft: 1 ft. 4 in.
Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 50
Max load: 1675
* Stainless Details: Stainless steel pull-up cleats, rub rails and handholds provide both function and style.
* Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
* Low profile, tinted windshield.
* Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
* Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
* Berber Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade Berber carpet.
* Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
* Sound System: Top-of-the-line, all-new Sony satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
* No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 212SS comes with Yamahas No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
* Walk-over Transom: A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the stern-mount table.
* Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: Getting on the 212SS from the beach is now easier than ever with the 212SSs telescoping reboarding ladder at the bow that tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
* Extended Swim Platform with Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: For easy boarding and re-boarding.
* Bimini Top: Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
* Swing-away Tongue Trailer: The 212SS comes complete with a painted swing-away tongue trailer.
* In-floor Self-draining Cooler.
* The 212SS is powered by two high-performance, four-cylinder, 1052cc Yamaha marine engines. Electronic fuel injection feeds each of these powerplants, providing excellent throttle response throughout the total RPM range.
* Yamaha Loop-charged Combustion: Fuel mixture actually loops as it enters the combustion chamber, which helps distribute fuel/air mixture evenly for better combustion, performance and fuel economy.
* Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) assure a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
* Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
* The212SS twin 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The twin pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
* Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
* Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liners: For high durability, the liners maintain accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
* High Flow Intake Ducts and Grates: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for optimum thrust, performance and hook-up.
* Cooling Water Intake Filters: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
* Jet Pump Clean-out Plugs with Push Button: Allows for direct access to the inlet duct cavity to easily clear any debris from the pumps from inside the boat.
The Hull and Deck
* The 212SS utilizes a deep-V, multi-chine hull with 20-degree dead rise. The hull and deck are constructed of multiple layers of fiberglass with sandwich core construction reinforcements.
* Distinctive Styling: The entire 212SS hull is painted a bold red for added styling
* The Fiberglass Stringer: Separately constructed, laminated into the hull and then injected with foam to provide maximum flotation as well as longitudinal and lateral structural rigidity.
* The Engine Bed: Represents a revolution in boat design, is a separate fiberglass part bonded into the hull with polyurethane adhesive then laminated to the hull and stringer system. This separate engine bed also isolates and protects the engines from any water in the bilge area of the boat as well as providing isolation from engine vibration and noise.
* The Deck: Fastened to the hull with both mechanical fasteners and polyurethane adhesive giving this revolutionary semi-monocoque fiberglass structure unsurpassed strength and rigidity.
The unique low profile, tinted windshield of the 212SS adds to the seductive appeal of this boat's overall captivation design.
A digital input and storage compartment allows you to access your entire music library through the Sony sound system, while keeping your MP3 player neatly tucked away.
Full instrumentation at a glance, plus a sports car inspired, padded steering wheel work collaboratively to create a cockpit that's as inviting as it is engaging.
A built-in, self-draining cooler ensures that there's space for plenty of refreshments. And a floor locker keeps the cabin free of clutter by hiding away all of your gear.
Model name: Twin High Output
Model year: 2008
Fuel Type: Gas