With the capacity to tow and ability to go longer between fill ups, the VX Deluxe keeps going long after so-called competitors have opted to call it a day. Offering a selection of amenities that make this affordable three-seater feel more like a high-end watercraft, the VX Deluxe is virtually unbeatable as one of the industry's best-selling watercraft.
Beam: 4 ft. 1 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 16
Max load: 529
· The VX Deluxe is powered by a Yamaha MR-1 four-stroke engine. This is a compact, ultra-lightweight, four-cylinder, 1052cc, DOHC, 20-valve, liquid-cooled engine for class-leading performance.
· Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Delivers a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
· Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
· Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from water ingestion.
· Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricating oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
· Thermostatic and Pressure Controlled Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is controlled by a thermostat and pressure system and is maintained by a pressure control valve.
· Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life.
· Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
· The VX pump design is one of the most efficient pump configuration ever, increasing stream velocity and thrust while decreasing cavitation and prop spin.
· Reverse: Allows the watercraft to be backed up off a trailer or out of tight spots where you cannot turn around easily.
· Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
· High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
· Cooling Water Intake Filter: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
· Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
The Ultra-Lightweight, High Strength Hull and Deck
· The VX Deluxe hull is designed to be light and strong.
· Progressive, Stepper Draft V-Hull with Integrated Bow Spray Guard: Provides excellent maneuverability, handling and comfort.
· Performance Sponson Design: Provides added straight-line comfort and an improved two-up and three-up riding experience.
· Multi-function Electronic Information Center: Provides the operator a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level, low fuel warning, low oil pressure warning, overheat warning, hour meter, check engine light with self diagnostic function.
· Industry's First Remote Controlled Transmitter: With the touch of a button on Yamaha's innovative remote-controlled transmitter, you can activate and deactivate the VX digital security system and Low RPM Mode from up to 30 feet away.
· Low RPM Mode: The personal watercraft industrys first fuel saving feature, Low RPM can reduce fuel consumption by up to 26% based on average annual use.
· Yamaha Security System: This security system that can be activated with the touch of a button ensures that no one starts the VX Deluxe without your permission.
· Dual Concave Mirrors: Automotive style and convenience.
· 19 Gallons of Total Storage: Includes a large bow storage locker and glove box.
· Comfortable One-piece Seat: Ergonomically-designed and contoured for added support. The extra-long seat is easily removed for quick access to the engine compartment.
· Extra Large Boarding Platform: Provides a stable platform for reboarding.
· Glove Box with Self-draining Beverage Holders: The industry's first self-draining insulated beverage holders.
· Finger Throttle Lever: Provides added comfort while reducing hand fatigue.
· Yamaha's Trademarked Visibility Spout®: A waterspout from the rear of the craft that improves the watercraft's conspicuity.