A new deck layout and added storage combine with a rugged marine-grade vinyl floor to make this package a favorite of sportsmen everywhere. Fuel economy comes standard, as this light but rugged rig makes the most of every drop of gas with dependable Yamaha fuel-sipping technology. Outfit yourself today with either the tiller or console model of this outstanding, affordable package.
Beam: 5 ft. 10 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 6
Outfitter V143 T Standard Package
Welded one-piece .064 gauge hull. Painted enamel. Precision fit, powder-coated 3" tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security. 12" tires, tongue jack and windguides.
Construction & Components
· One piece .064 welded hull w/ full-length riveted keel adds rigidity to small v-hull for solid ride, extra durability.
· Durable desert brown paint keeps this boat looking good for years.
· Color matching premium marine grade vinyl provides a good looking, extra-durable skid-resistant floor surface.
· Custom powder-coated 3" tubular steel trailer with tongue jack, wind guides, step pads and 12" tires completes a quality small v-hull package.
· G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Full five year bow to stern warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase.
· Six gallon portable gas tank allows for easy fill-ups and quick switching to after-market spare gas tanks.
· Non-reflective black anodized navigation lights for those early morning and late evening runs.
· Aerated livewell and side storage compartments with cushioned lids keep your catch and your gear at hand and provides comfortable bench seating.
· Factory installed pedestal base makes adding an optional fishing chair easy and convenient.
· Premium marine-grade vinyl interior provides a great looking, non-skid, easy care surface.
· Two Deluxe pedestal fold-down fishing seats w/ no-pinch hinges give anglers maximum fishing comfort.
Yamaha Motor Options:
Some Engines Require Optional
Console or Tiller Conversion Kit