2019 Vexus AVX1880
Custom-contoured lines, precision-tuned performance, and a world of advanced features… On and off the water, the AVX1880 is engineered to set a higher standard. Measuring 18’ 10” in length with a broad 95” beam, this sleek, hand-built machine is highlighted by an exceptionally smooth ride, responsive handling, and great price. As with each of our all-welded AVX designs, the 1880 is loaded with space and standard features. Up front, a Minn Kota Fortrex 80 covers the bow while a recessed trolling motor/bow station includes cup and tool holders, remote switches, and room for larger electronics.
Centering the huge front deck, an 8’ rod box is equipped with dual air shocks, an extra wide opening, individual rod tubes, and a lockable compression latch. Additional rod-ready storage is positioned near the passenger seating. The wide-open forward platform is also bordered by large, lockable boxes and we’ve integrated a step to the front with room for smaller items.
Thirty-two gallons of fuel balance the layout while the easy feel of Sea Star Pro steering is a strong complement to the performance-bred cockpit. At the helm, a full array of instrumentation includes speed, tach, fuel, trim, and water pressure gauges – as well as your choice of Lowrance, Humminbird, Garmin, or Ray Marine electronics. Body-sculpted seating is highlighted with the extra security of lateral and leg contours and the center section of the cockpit can be left as a step, a coin box/step, or a third seat with step to the rear deck.
Looking aft, large fiberglass storages are insulated and feature the added confidence of raised lip seals and compression locks for the ultimate in wet-weather readiness. The tournament-inspired livewell is equipped with an anti-splash ring, removable divider, recirculating aeration, and an auto pump-out. There’s even more convenience with an available remote drain plug. At the stern, the rear power compartment is designed for trouble-free access to the bilge, batteries, pumps, and additional gear. The area also includes a main power switch and room for additional gear like a spare prop and shallow water anchor pump.
Features may include:
Performance and Engineering
• Available with Power of Choice Professionally Rigged Outboards
• All-welded AVX High Performance Hull
• Vector Force™ Solid Transom
• Dense Base™ Superstructure Design
• Stainless Steel Prop
• Crank Battery includes Battery Tray and Tie-Down
• SeaStar Pro Smooth Hydraulic Steering
• Flush-mounted Remote Throttle Control
• Tournament Grade Fiberglass Aerated Livewell with Anti-Splash Ring,
Divider and Pump-out
• Bow Trim and Navigation Light Switches
• Speed, Tach, Fuel, Trim, and Water Pressure Gauges
• Balanced Weight Distribution & Design
• Trac-Tight™ Handling
• 32 Gallon Fuel Tank
• Wide Variety of Custom Factory-Rigged Electronics
• 6 Gauge Trolling Motor Wiring
• Minn Kota Fortrex 80 45" Trolling Motor
• Dual Pro 6x3 On-board Battery Charger
• USB & 12V Power Outlets
• Bilge Pump
• Midnight Oil Metallic w/Gray Bottom
• Victor Package
• Lowrance Elite 7Ti at Console and Bow
• Minn Kota Fortrex 80/45
• Center Glove Box w/Cup Holders
• Bike Seat/ Pro Pole Replacement @ Front Deck
• Custom Boat Cover
Beam: 7 ft. 9 in.
Hull color: Midnight Oil
Stock number: 576G819
Model name: Mercury PXS CT
Fuel Type: Gas