The multi-talented TRACKER® Targa V-18 Combo has something for everyone. It's ready for trolling, skiing, casting or tubinganything a fun-loving family or die-hard walleye or bass angler could want. Features include a ski tow pylon, cushioned bow seating, dual 8 rod storage and 2 movable fishing seats. Built on our legendary 35°-bow/20°-transom deadrise hull, the Targa V-18 Combo is powerful and safewith a 200HP rating. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promisethe best factory warranty in aluminum boatsbecause we've built it with the same dedication to quality we put into all of our boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promisethe best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wraparound, walk-thru windshield, bow padded backrests & removable seat cushions, flip-up aft fishing deck extension w/2 folding jump seats & a removable ski tow pylon
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 7 Combo swivel color fishfinder w/TripleShot & GPS
- Dual 8 (2.4 m) in-gunnel rod storage w/rubberized grip panels on extra-wide gunnel tops
- NEW redesigned center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer for 7' 6" (2.3 m) spinning & baitcast rods
- Lighted bow 19 gal. (72 L) & lighted aft 48-gal. (182 L) aerated, recirculated livewells w/1 integrated baitwell & pump-out systems
- Fixed driver & passenger seats & 5 pedestal seat base locations w/2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Exclusive Diamond Coat finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection
Nominal Length: 18.2'
Length Overall: 19.1'
Drive Up: 1.6'Engine(s):
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Outboard
1 ft. 7 in.
8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: