2018 Mercury Marine® 270 Adventure Sport
Seek Out Adventure
Rugged construction. Serious features. Fishing to backwater birding. Pure outdoors, starting with the color green.
Features may include:
Versatile. Robust. Ready.
• The Adventure series. Made for nature lovers and outdoor types. Built strong for rough conditions. Perfectly adapted for thrills on the water.
Conquer the Outdoors
• An exceptionally resistant aluminum floor comes standard. Rounded cones maximize the interior. So nothing gets in the way of your and your adventure.
Has Your Back>/b>
• Fishing, scuba diving, hunting. You name it. The Adventure series is a partner you can rely on. Every time. High-resistance composite flooring. PVC Haku® fabric. Making it as tough as it is powerful.
5-Year PVC Warranty
• Mercury Inflatable PVC boats offer one of the best guarantees in the market including a 5-year limited warranty on the Haku fabric and air-holding thermowelded seams giving you assurance of our commitment to quality.
• Extra handles inside the tube provide a more secure grip as well as additional holding points.
• All models are equipped with an inflatable keel under the floor for better performance
Double Tear-Drop Rub Strake
• The double tear-drop rub strake helps to reduce splashing and provide your boat with better shock resistance.
Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Seat
• All Mercury Inflatable Boats feature a durable FRP seat to eliminate cracking, decay and slivers.
• The oarlock system design has been redesigned so the oars can be fixed in a simple and secure way.
• The boats are equipped with contemporary lifting handles that also can be used as efficient rope holders.
• The inside drain valve provides you the luxury of draining from the inside, quickly and easily.
• The fabric-wrapped transom protects against cracking and decay. All transoms are made waterproof by wrapping the transom with fabric, which ensure greater durability compared to traditional plywood transoms.