Navigator boat owners love the wide-open layout, multiple seating options and raised platforms. They talk about the two large rod lockers, oversized livewell in the bow and another aft, extra large fuel tank and plenty of storage for stashing gear. But they rave about the boats performance. Quick, responsive and fast, the Navigators lighter overall weight takes less horsepower to get up and run. That means you save fuel both on the water and on the trailer. Drop on a high performance outboard and hold on.
Beam: 7 ft. 11 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 38
STEERING & CONSOLE
· CS: Single cable, no-feedback steering, removable windshield
· SPORT: Dual consoles, single cable, no-feedback steering, walk-thru windshield
· TILLER: Aft electronics panel
· GAUGES: Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, horn, blank gauge
· BOW LIVEWELL 34 gallons12"x14"x54"
· AFT LIVEWELL 13 gallons12"x9"x30")
Aerated, bait systems, lights, and remote drain on bow livewell
· BOW CASTING PLATFORMw/pedestal socket
· AFT CASTING PLATFORMw/pedestal socket
· EXTRASFire extinguisher, grab handles at each seat location
STORAGE, ELECTRICAL, ETC.
· ROD STORAGEPort rod locker w/tubes, five 7-1/2'; starboard rod locker, 7-1/2'
· STORAGE2 forward compartments, lockable glove box (Sport)
· BATTERY STORAGEForward storage for 2 batteries, 1 aft starting
· ELECTRICALCircuit breakers
· TROLLING SYSTEM12/24V bow outlet
· RADIO READYSee your dealer for details
· LIGHTSStowable running lights, 2 interior courtesy lights, livewell lights
· BILGE PUMPManual
PAINT & CARPET
· Mica Black w/Silver metallic paint
· Olympic White w/Silver metallic paint
· Pacific Blue metallic w/Silver met. paint
· Victory Red w/Silver metallic paint
· Midnight Star Gray carpet
· TROLLING MOTORMinn Kota
· GRAPHLowrance or Humminbird
· HYDRAULIC STEERING
· DUAL BUBBLE WINDSHIELDS (Sport only)
· TOP SETConvertible high-rise w/boot, quick-disconnect hardware (Sport)
· VINYL FLOORReplaces carpeting on all horizontal surfaces
· SEATExtra seat and pedestal