Priced to Sell, this 1998 34' Mainship Aft Cabin is ready for its new owners. She has twin Yanmar engines with low hours (1664,1486), Kohler 800 generator, new bottom paint in May 2020, two staterooms with full size berths, 2 heads with showers, and plenty of outdoor space with seating.
Bimini stainless steel framed flybridge with green canvas and a flexible poly panel bridge enclosure allows for extended shaded outdoor space.
Interior is spacious with wrap around seating, sunken Galley, and plenty of head room. She's a must see for your next adventure.
Draft: 3 ft. 2 in.
Beam: 13 ft. 8 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 300
Water tank capacity: 70
Holding tank capacity: 30
Speed max: 15
Standard features: Walk-through
Using the Stbd side swim platform access to Port side build in steps to covered Sundeck. Forward and up midship steps allow access to the Forward Decking to anchor area, and additional seating. There is plenty of room for maneuvering to the anchor and fender mounts. Bench seating forward and aft of Captains chair. Mid-deck access to interior, Salon, drop down Galley, and 2 Staterooms with heads/showers.
Headroom in Salon is 6'4", both berths are 6'5", and Galley is 6'9".
The Salon offers Stbd bench style seating which can convert to a single berth. Storage underneath, and at both ends. Engine access center, port and starboard. Built-in cup and glass mounts. Port side has open space for table placement, with window views and additional storage. Sole is grey wood panel type parquet.
The Port side L-shaped galley is located forward of the Salon.
- Thomson full size over/under refrigeration/freezer
- HighPoint carousel microwave oven
- Princess 2-burner electric stove w/ counter top cover
- Hamilton Beach toaster oven
- Large single basin stainless steel sink
- Corian countertops
- Storage cabinets and drawers with racks
- Teak parquet sole
Forward the Galley Stbd is the ensuite head and shower to the V-berth guest stateroom. Offers overhead hatch, reading lights, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinet.Some visible wood rot under berth mattress.
Aft the Salon, 3 steps down, master stateroom offers a queen size berth, side window, back hatch, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, reading lights, and ensuite head to port with shower aft. Sole is bare.
The Flybridge/Helm is 3 built-in steps up at midship, offers a bimini cover, 3 bench style seating, with storage, 2 corner seating areas forward the helm, with storage. Helm offers superior view of forward deck as well as aft lower decking. Lower deck has Poly Panel bridge enclosure. Aluminum framed supports for aft deck FRP hardtop support.
EdgeStar ice maker on Aft deck, with plenty of space for outside stand alone furniture.
- VHF ICOM Model IC M402
- Chart Plotter Garmin CPS Map3206 (charts/fishfinder/GPS)
- Radar Raymarine Pathfinder SL72 with closed array radar. Non-operational.
- VDO analog gauges at helm Non-operational fuel or RMP gauge.
- SIMRAD Robertson AP11 Autohelm
- Depth Sounder build into chart plotter
- Compasses – Ritchie 4”
- Antennas all well mounted
- Trim Tabs are Bennet electric/hydraulic
- Wesmar Bow Thruster Non-operational
- Kholer Model 8E0Z 8kw generator 1,141 hrs
- Charles C-Charger 500 Series/40 amp aft engine room Battery Charger
- 12 volt system
- Batteries / Generator Brute force starting group 24, 530CCCA; Stbd engine AutoCraft group 24, 800 CCA; Port engine Brute force 27, 600CCA; Bow thruster Brute force 4D 1000 CCA (new 2019)
- Two Hubbell 30 amp / 125 volt shore power cords
- GFCI outlets both heads and galley
- Two (2) Yanmar 315 HP main engines with approx. 1500 hrs each. No record of 1000 hr engine maintenance performed. Port engine has starter issues.
- Morse mechanical throttle controls
- Two Jabsco 12 volt bilge blowers
- Two (2) diesel fuel tanks at 150 gallons each
- Kuuma hot water heater model 11811, 6 gallon capacity
- Electric heads (2)
- Marine Air 12,000 BTU (salon- Non-operational), Marine Air 16,000 BTU (aft berth) reverse cycle heating
- Rode stainless steel shackles, 150' of 3/8" chain then rope
- Lewmar with help controls Windlass
- Handheld wash down wand stbd swim platform
- Courtesy lighting, aft deck overhead lighting
- Aluminum folding re-boarding ladder, and swim platform ladder
- Pneumatic fenders with holders forward deck
- Anchor platform integrated FRP with anchor bow roller assembly
- Aft deck and side deck have scuppers with drain directed overboard
- Starboard side rub rail has a 8” break away crack
Safety and Fire Protection
- SeaFire Halon 1301 fixed fire system
- Bow mounted remote control Go-light search light
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Fire Extinguishers
- Life sling Rescue system mounted aft stbd deck
- Bilge pumps - 2 Fwd 1 Aft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Model name: 6LP-STE
Model year: 1998
Fuel Type: Other