2023 Mercury Marine® Pro XS 200
Engine: ProXS, Electric Start, Xtra Long 25" Shaft, Power Trim, V8 FourStroke
Mercury Pro XS® outboards are engineered for those boaters who demand ultimate performance – anglers competing on the highly competitive tournament trails and powerboaters who simply crave speed and acceleration. Exclusive components and tuning extract every ounce of performance from each Pro XS model so you can take it to the limit.
Features may include:
• The lightweight TorqueMaster gearcase (featured on select V8 models) has a 1.75:1 gear ratio and a robust 1.25-inch-diameter prop shaft designed for semi-surfacing, high-speed applications.
Adaptive Speed Control
• Adaptive Speed Control maintains a desired rpm regardless of changes in load or conditions without adjustments to the throttle lever position – a first for the outboard industry.
• Exhaust tone has been fine-tuned to provide a brawny performance-inspired sound quality that’s unmistakable on the water yet quieter than competing high-output engines.
Transient Spark Technology
• Transient Spark Technology electronically adjusts the ignition timing of the engine as needed. This subtle, automatic change produces additional torque for faster hole shot and acceleration.
Extra Charging Power
• A powerful alternator provides net charging output of 20 amps at idle and 85 amps at wide open throttle. Idle Charge battery-management technology automatically increases idle rpm to boost alternator output and recharge low batteries
Stock number: 20000