2023 Mako Pro Skiff 19 CC
19' 4" MAKO Pro Skiff 19 CC with a Mercury 115 EXLPT FourStroke Command Thrust
With enhanced power, convenience and fishability the Pro Skiff 19 CC is back and ready to take you farther with more confidence and creature comforts than ever before. A new 150-horsepower rating complements the Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull for spirited performance that delivers unshakable stability and smoothness to flatten chop and slide across bays and backwaters.
Confidence is delivered by way of hydraulic steering, premium multifunction gauges and greater fuel capacity. Comfort comes in the form of a new leaning post/helm seat frame and jump seats in the rear deck. All in all, the revamped Pro Skiff 19 CC is built to exceed expectations in a superb value that stands above the competition.
Features May Include:
MAKO NO HASSLE - NO HAGGLE National Price w/ Mercury 115 EXLPT FourStroke Command Thrust: $46,540
- Backed byMAKO Assurance 5+Lifethe best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull designfor superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- 100% compositeconstruction
- Fiberglass forward-console13-gal. insulated baitwellw/padded seat cushion
- Modular leaning post& cushioned helm seat for seated or standing operation
- Rotomolded, removableOrion 65-qt.(61.51 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised aft fishing platformw/patterned non-skid surface & integrated jump seats
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa Bluewater composite core
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass deck linerinjected w/expanding closed-cell foam for flotation, added strength & a quiet ride
- Auto Bilge Switch
Wahoo Blue: $1,150 Tilt Hydraulic Steering: $275 Kicker KMC1 Stereo Package W/Two 6" Speakers: $500 Boarding Platform: $950 Spare Tire For Standard Trailer: $250
Custom T-top Installed at Dealer: $2,650 Prep: $375 Freight: $1,300 Total Package Price: $53,990
Nominal Length: 19.3'
Length Overall: 19.3'Engine Summary:Engine Make:
115 EXLPT Pro XS FourStroke CTEngine Type:
Outboard 4 StrokeFuel Type:
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Outboard
8 ft. 2 in.
Fuel tank capacity: