NEW 2023 STOCK!!
2023 Duckworth 20 Advantage XT
Don't miss out!
Plenty Of Room For You And Your Five, First Mates.
There is not another model quite like the Advantage XT in the Duckworth line up. When you step aboard, you will notice the differences instantly. This model features Duckworth’s integral bottom extension and Offshore Bracket™ to securely mount the outboard motor. The motor is set back from the transom to free up all the interior space for fun. Since there is no splashwell, a full-width bench provides rear seating for up to four mates. (Plus two captains seats and smaller benches in the front.) A rear swim platform and optional ski pylon and folding ladder allow worry-free water sports. It’s packed full of performance too. The full reverse chine bottom lifts the hull with ease and tracks straight and true. The bow design features an aggressive 28° vee for an ultimate open-water ride that lives up to Duckworth’s reputation.
Full Transom Bench Seat
Exclusive full width, transom bench seat opens new entertaining options. Comfortably seat 4 or stretch out for sunbathing. Ample storage beneath.
A True Reverse Chine
Duckworth’s true reverse chine isn’t just a piece of aluminum that’s welded to the bottom of the boat, it’s a dramatic angle that’s formed into the bottom and creates unparalleled lift and instant planing performance.
Features may include:
• 25" Single engine offshore bracket with integral bottom sheet
• Full width diamond tread plate swim platform
• Extruded chine, toe rail, & keel strip
• Full reverse chine bottom design
• 5 piece welded, walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Recessed self-bailing bow with bow box
• Bow storage (room for additional batteries)
• Floor storage compartment
• Passenger console w/ grab handle
• Side storage trays with gunwale rod racks – 2 per side
• Welded double bow eye
• 2 – welded stern eyes
• 5 – 8" welded cleats
• Transducer brackets
• Pressure tested subfloor fuel cell – diurnal system compliant
• Sound deadening foam package
• Standard folding seats on fixed-height pedestals w/ locking seat swivels
• Heavy duty two bow canvas top and side curtains
• Vinyl covered marine grade plywood floors
• 2 Stainless steel cup holders
• Carpeted side walls
• Removable navigation & anchor lights w/storage clips
• Instrument panel package includes: fuel gauge, power point, 5 marine grade lighted switches, blank hole for optional tach and speedo, 6 gang fuse panel and USB port
• Stainless steel marine horn
• Fuel/water separator
• Bilge pump
• Heavy duty rotary steering
Beam: 7 ft. 8 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 42
Hull color: Flame Red
Stock number: EZXX7025
Model name: Yamaha F150XB
Model year: 2022
Fuel Type: Gas