2022 Malibu Boats M240
VS Marine located in Atascadero, California. Selling New and used wakeboard Boats, Wake surf Boats, water ski Boats, Tow Boats and Pontoon Boats. Including Pre-Owned Malibu Boats, Pre-Owned AXIS Boats, Bennington Pontoon Boats Tige, Calabria, Bayliner, Four Winns, Sweetwater, Aqua Patio Pontoon Boats, Sanger, Supreme, Master Craft, Nautique, Nordic, Eliminator, Baja, Supra, Centurion, MB Sports, Maxum, Bayliner, Seaswirl, Cobalt, Chaparral, Formula, Crownline, Reinell, Blue water, Rinker, SeaRay, Moomba, Carver, and any boat you want us to look for at the best price!. WONT LAST CALL NOW We are located in beautiful Atascadero, California and We specialize in shipping used boats to Australia and Canada; we are highly experience in selling Pre-Owned boats all across the US; California- CA , Texas - TX , Arizona AZ , Oklahoma - OK , Nevada NV , Oregon OR , Washington WA , Colorado CO , New Mexico NM, Louisiana LA, Utah UT , New York NY, North Carolina NC , South Carolina SC, or any other state in The United States.
The Alpha. The Unsurpassed. The Unyielding. The Unrivaled. The M240.
The M240 has solidly planted its flag at the top of the Malibu line. A luxury wake boat like no other, every detail of the M240 has upscale, M-Series style and functionality. The standard features read like a wish list for the perfect towboat: The premium slide-out cooler, powered Gx Tower, Multi View Bench Seat, wireless chargers—we could go on and on. With exclusive features such as ultra-fast-filling Malibu Launch System 6 Ballast™ that fills in under three minutes and Surf Gate® Fusion which is integrated into the M-Line Hull for the greatest and cleanest surf swells in the wake boat industry, the M240 brings you something the water has never seen before. If you are looking for unsurpassed luxury, unyielding performance, and unrivaled innovation, the M240 is for you.
Features may include:
• Standard for the M240, the top-notch Malibu Gx tower introduces a new benchmark for innovation and quality. Turn the dial to raise or lower the tower in 9 seconds, half the time it takes for the competition. Opt for the award-winning Gx Tower Misters to keep your crew cool.
• The unique M-Line Hull produces the world's most exquisite wakes and waves with ease. Working in conjunction, the MLS6 fast-fill ballast, Surf Gate Fusion and the Power Wedge III create the best behind-the-boat experience on the water today.
• A deep shovel-nose bow allows for ample bow space with beautiful details throughout for an elevated up-front experience.
M-LINE COMMAND CENTER WITH MOS
• Unique styling to the M240, the M-Line Command Center features automotive styling and ergonomics for the most user-friendly experience possible. Control the boat with ease through mOS, a power helm seat, wireless charging stations and M-Line windshield with air vents.
• Luxurious details are found throughout the M240 even in the most subtle areas. Customize your boat a step further by choosing from our unique color palate for the quilted CNC stitched areas.
• The Natalie Seat combines the wind block door with a seat back in the center of the bow to provide extra seating in the already spacious shovel-nose bow.
WET SOUNDS PREMIUM AUDIO
• The M240 features the most advanced, best sounding stereo system on the water today. The Wet Sounds stereo system spans the boat with dash pods, ported 12-inch subwoofers, 4 tower speakers and automotive-styled speaker covers.
MALIBU MULTI VIEW BENCH SEAT™
• Customize your interior with the Multi-View Bench Seat complete with a built-in table for the perfect day on the water.
SOFT GRIP FLOORING
• Made from the highest quality materials for the absolute best on-water performance, Malibu produces our own Soft Grip flooring for ultimate durability and comfort on the water.
MALIBU MONSOON LT4 POWERED BY GM MARINE
• The M240 is a performance wake beast with a supercharged, 6.2-liter LT4 engine with over 600 horsepower and torque just waiting to be unleashed.
FLIP DOWN SWIM STEP
• Our patented Flip Down Swim Step makes both lounging on the back of the boat and re-entry easy and enjoyable. For even more luxury and ease of use, you can opt for the new Powered Swim Step, which deploys in and out of the water with push-button convenience from the stern.
Stock number: 6239C