2022 Bass CatCougar FTD
The Cougar FTD (Full Team Deck) began a wave for Bass Cat in terms of efficiency and performance. It shares the proven FTD hull that has been refined over time. Our latest design had a couple inches added to the beam for the perfect platform to pitch or cast from. The center storage allows you to access your gear without moving your deck rods.
The console is clean and comes with either cafe or large windscreens. It can accommodate 12 inch units with additional mounting options that includes our new dual, side-by-side mounting system. With twin rear storages, sub-storage under the premium euro style bucket seats, and dual coolers, youll always have an organized boat with storage to spare.
Every square inch of this boat was carefully planned to enhance your ability to compete under any conditions. Our Cougar FTD has been a solid performer and will continue to make its mark as a tournament predator.
Features may include:
- Engine and Controls (non Verado)
- Two (2) Hummingbird Helix 7's
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80 - 45"
- Minn Kota - 3 Bank Battery Charger
- Cranking Battery Pro-Guide AGM CA1050
- Integrated Stainless Ladder
- Dual (2) 1000 GPH Bilges with Automatic
- Boat Ventilation System (12 volt)
- Battery Tender Trolling Motor Plug
- Integrated Push Button Deck Lighting
- Interactive Digital Panel, Pump In/Out, Security, & Lighted Boxes
- One Butt Seat with Pro Pole
- One Fold Down with 13" Extension
- 52 Gallons of Fuel - 2 tanks 2x26 = 52 gal
- *May be 5% less with opacity value
- Quicksilver Matched Analog Gauge Package
- Two Rod Boxes - One Organizer
- Pliers holder on front deck
- Dual Rod Straps - Bass Cat
- Master Power (2) - At Dash and Crank Battery Breaker
- Mooring Flip Cleats (2) at Consoles, plus docking Cleats
- Tinned Wire - 6 Gauge trolling
- Windscreen (choice - large or small)
- Removeable Rear Deck Lids
- Vinyl Ester Resin on 40%-all outer laminate
- 3-R&R Aluminum Battery Trays
- Added Stripe - I2 or Hull SI2 (mini)
- Two Fully Insulated Ice Chests
- Foam Filled Stringer System
- 4" C Channel frame - US Steel - Tandem
- Welded to fit construction
- 15" Aluminum Wheels & Black Wall Tires
- Torqueflex Axles Vault Hubs, one brake axle
Nominal Length: 20.3'
Length Overall: 20.3'Engine Summary:Engine Type:
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Outboard
7 ft. 10 in.
Fuel tank capacity: