2021 Ranger Boats180F
FAMILY. FISHING. FUN.
These three words could describe most any Ranger boat, and the Classic Series 180F delivers these with a whole lot of affordability. Tailor-made fishing stations fore and aft make the 180F a formidable fishing machine, while a midships lounge and swiveling barrel-style captain's chair provide comfort in spades. Dual livewells, rod and tool holders and ample storage for tackle and gear deliver fishing chops while a 9' Bimini top and woven PVC flooring keep things comfortable all day long. An optional Fish Package adds a Minn Kota trolling motor and Lowrance electronics for even more capability. The Ranger Classic Series puts emphasis and focus on what really matters: Family. Fishing and Fun.
Features may include:
- Natural aluminum pontoon logs
- Performance-enhancing PowerPod motor extension
- Livewell, tackle and rod storage with fishing chairs
- Kicker stereo with two speakers
- Fiberglass console with built-in footrest
- Ranger 10-Year Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- 9 (2.13 m) color-keyed polyester Bimini top w/ protective boot, easy-adjusting arms & trailering-position arms
- Adjustable nylon Bimini hold-down arms for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Aft L-lounge w/ under seat storage
- Easy-clean woven PVC flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/ 26-oz (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Port wheel chair-access gate
- Factory-matched aluminum prop
- Factory-rigged Mercury outboard motors
- Built-in footrest w/ non-skid pad
- Illuminated tachometer & fuel gauge
- Aft roto-molded compartment w/ 8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated livewell w/ shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder, battery storage & composite lid w/ ruler
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/ 3 removable folding fishing chairs
- Bow rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fishing chairs constructed w/ all-composite seat frames w/ heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) diameter pedestals
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean woven vinyl flooring throughout
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ two tall handrails
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multi-chambered pontoons w/ internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty
Nominal Length: 17.7'
Length Overall: 20'
8 ft. 2 in.
Fuel tank capacity: