2021 Godfrey Pontoons Sanpan 2600 SBC
NOTE: "Starting at Price." The (NAP) Price does not include dealer freight, Dealer prep, trailer, aftermarket accessories, or options. Price, materials, colors, options, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pictures are for demonstration purposes only and do not reflect the actual price of units in stock.
Stretch out and relax with bow and stern lounge seating available in 25 and 28-foot lengths complimented by co-captain’s chairs in an open-deck design.
Features may include:
Sun-Splashed from Head to Toe
• Let your time on the water shine with elegant forward and rear-facing lounge chairs. Available in our new rich-textured Ultra-Soft-Touch material, the hand-stitched finish illustrates the enduring craftsmanship instilled into every Godfrey boat.
This is Your Time
• Take control and settle into our perfectly sculpted co-captain chairs. Blending rich finishes, ergonomically engineered support and optimal sightlines; these chairs deliver all-day comfort for cruising, relaxing or simply sharing at the moment.
Touch of Control
• Our most advanced and most intuitive helm, the Godfrey Command combines modern touch-screen convenience and gauge integration. Programmable soft-touch buttons allows you to create one-touch activation of your most used gauge, lighting, and accessory combinations.
Expansive as Water itself
• Thanks to abundant integrated storage options including underseat, convenient helm compartment and new obstruction-free under-helm space; the Sanpan Split Bench employs an open concept floor plan ideal for families and large groups.
Sharing is Always Encouraged
• The best things in life are always better with friends. Offer them the ultimate invitation with Sanpan Split Bench.
• Relaxed elegance provided with open floorplan split bench seating
• Share the responsibility with the co-captain
Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 61