2021 Godfrey Pontoons Monaco 235 DFL
NOTE: "Starting at Price." The (NAP) Price does not include dealer freight, Dealer prep, trailer, aftermarket accessories, or options. Price, materials, colors, options, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pictures are for demonstration purposes only and do not reflect the actual price of units in stock.
Sometimes the best days on the water with family and friends are when you do nothing at all. Relax and stretch out with a Monaco Lounge model in 23 and 25-foot lengths.
Features may include:
Take Life Easy
• With upscale rear-facing lounge seating, let the rhythm of the water and the company of friends help you to relax, recharge and relish in the moment. Deep padding and built-in armrests result in an exceptionally comfortable design that looks as good as it feels.
• Enjoy the best moments on water side-by-side with our convertible lounge seating where you can create the perfect place to catch some rays, catch a falling star or simply catch-up with others. The dual flip lounge design allows you to relax forwards or backwards all in the comfort of Monaco’s plush cushions and optional premium Everlast-stitched quilt pattern
Storage and More
• You won’t find a cluttered deck here. With space to bring along everything you need for a day on the water and more, the Monaco Lounge is flush with integrated storage capabilities. Enjoy abundant underseat and convenient chaise storage spaces along with easy access helm with nearby USB charging port and under-helm with improved obstruction free access.
The New Shape of Control
• You won’t find cookie-cutter, me-too consoles on a Godfrey. Our designers employed computer aided design technology and were inspired by recent trends in automotive interiors to develop our next-generation helm. The defined shape with textured touch-zones and intuitive layout allows for an optional large-screen Garmin 742 screen and new obstruction free under-helm storage.
• Convertible lounging from bow to stern
• Abilities to split the lounger in the stern to forward and back facing positions at the same time
• Perfectly sporty with sport arch and sport tower upgrades
Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 30
Model name: other
Fuel Type: Gas