2021 Ascend Kayak H12 Hybrid Sit-In
The ASCEND® H12 sit-in hybrid kayak delivers a unique blend of performance, storage capabilities and rigging options, resulting in a great all-species angling kayak. The performance comes from the hybrid tunnel hull design, which provides great primary and secondary stability, as well as an excellent standing-and-fishing platform. The hull also features a stepped bow and stern keel to punch through surf and slide into the backwaters with ease and with excellent maneuverability. In addition to fishing, the H12 perfect for overnight expeditions, but is still nimble and balanced enough for day trips.
The ASCEND team has dubbed this boat “The Hybrid 12.” That’s because it’s more than just a great-performing watercraft—it’s comfortable and versatile, too. Extreme all-day comfort is assured with the advanced seating system. Plus, it offers plentiful storage throughout (including innovative storage integrated into the open deck and cockpit), easy entry and exit and the ability to carry a payload as heavy as 450 pounds (204.12 kg). It all comes together to make the H12 one of the most versatile ?shing kayaks in the industry.
Plus, the H12 works perfectly with the optional RedHead® waterfowl blind, making it a great boat for duck hunters, too!
Features may include:
• Rotomolded, custom-crafted tunnel hull w/stepped bow & stern keel for excellent durability, stability & maneuverability
• Bow storage compartment w/rotomolded hatch & bungees
• Industry-leading 53.5” (1.36 m) long, 23.5” (59.69 cm) wide cockpit opening
• Forward-cockpit, port & starboard accessory-mounting rails
• Port & starboard cockpit-side storage bags
• Adjustable foot braces
• Removable, adjustable seat w/bungee hold-downs & backpack
• Dual flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelet (leash sold separately)
• Large multipurpose stern tankwell w/expandable mesh cover
• Bow & stern carrying handles
• 1-piece rotomolded hybrid tunnel hull design w/stepped keel for stability while standing & fishing, solid tracking & ease of paddling
• Bow storage compartment w/hard, floating hatch & bungee hold downs
• Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management
• Gunnel/dash flats w/three 16" (40.64 cm) accessory rails
• Port & starboard under-gunnel saddlebags w/integrated, waterproof mobile phone case
• Adjustable foot braces
• Deluxe removable seating system w/fore & aft 6-position adjustment function
• 2 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately)
• Expanded, large, molded aft sternwell w/adjustable mesh cover
• Fore & aft molded-over rubber grip handles (2 total)
Beam: 2 ft. 11 in.
Hull color: Camo
Stock number: 19566