2020 Phoenix Bass Boats 721 ProXP
Introducing a New 721 Pro XP.
The model that anglers have come to know for almost a decade as one of the finest fishing platforms in the industry. Featuring a larger console to be able to flush mount bigger graphs and a revolutionary new bow shroud design that will fit a Lowrance Gen 3 HDS 12 flush. The front deck is elevated to allow for better pitching and flipping as well as additional rod storage in the box. This model will be the hottest boat in the market for 2017.
Features may include:
- All Composite Construction Including Transom & Stringers
- New Custom Steering Wheel
- 10'' Adjustable Jack Plate
- Hot Foot Throttle W/ Adj. Slide
- Lowrance Hook2 7 Flush In Console
- Lowrance Hook2 7 Flush In Bow
- Full Instrumentation Incl Tach, Volt, Trim, Water Pressure & Fuel Gauges
- Passenger Side Rod Box / Ramp
- Recessed Trolling Motor Foot Pedal
- Passenger Grab Handle & Foot Rest/Brace
- Console Storage Box with cup holders
- 1 Fold Down Seat / 1 Bike Seat & Pwr Pro Pole
- Stainless Steel Lid Assist
- Minn Kota Fortrex 80 24v 45
- Livewell Recirculation System
- Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleats
- Stainless Locking Latches
- Tandem Axle Trailer W/ Disc Brakes
- Custom Aluminum Wheels W/ Radial Tires
- Lazer Cut PHOENIX Step Pads
- OEM Grade Vault Hybrid Lube System
Nominal Length: 20.9'
Length Overall: 20.9'Engine Summary:Engine Make:
YAMAHA Engine Model:
VF250LA VMAX SHOEngine Type:
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Outboard
8 ft. 0 in.