Our 2017 Cobia 344 CC - 'License to Chill' is a stunning package that will impress everyone from the sunset cruiser to the serious tournament angler. Original owner has had her professionally maintained by the dealer since new and everything is current and up to date.
The Cobia 344 CC's double-stepped hull is fast, yet responsive and easy to drive, and provides a stable platform while at anchor or drifting. Custom SeaDek Flooring stem to stern makes for sure footed maneuverability throughout the boat and the 11'2" beam means plenty of space and walk-around room even with a full crowd onboard.
- Powered by three 300HP YamahaF300NCA Four Strokes w/ 725 hrs.
- Great performance 40 mph/ 3600 RPM ... 58 mph/ 5000 RPM ... 67 mph / WOT
- NEW Custom SeaDek flooring (2022)
- NEW Rhodan GPS guided Trolling Motor w/ (3) AGM Batteries (2022)
- Spacious seatingin the Bowwith an Electrically Actuated Table
- FULL TWIN Garmin 7616 MFD Electronics Suite with Radar
- Garmin Open Array Radar
- Garmin Auto-Pilot
- Garmin VHF
- Optimus Drive Joystick Control System
- Fusion Stereo with 4 additional Speakers
- Fish ready for the serious angler with below-deck hidden locking rod storage
- Functional Cabin with Berth, Head & Shower
- NEW Jabsco Electric head (Nov 2022)
- Holding tank w/ Macerator
- Tackle station w/ sink and rigging area
- Twin 42-gallon baitwells
- Cockpit insulated fish boxes w/ macerated overboard drains
- Side dive, tuna and dockside boarding door w/ ladder
- T-top with Glass Enclosure
- Powder Coating Package
- Ultra Bilge Pump Upgrade
- RUPP Outriggers
- Three Bolstered Helm Seats
- Underwater Lights
- Battery Charger and (5) NEW AGM Batteries (2022)
- Electric Windlass - (2) Anchors, New Chain and Rode
Nominal Length: 34.3'
Length Overall: 34.3'
Drive Up: 2'Engine Summary:Engine Make:
Yamaha Engine Model:
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Outboard
2 ft. 0 in.
11 ft. 2 in.
Fuel tank capacity: