|Model: 44 Passenger Tour Boat|
|Length: 45 ft. 0 in.|
|Location: Palmetto, FL|
|Type: Commercial Boats|
|Total Price: $450,000.00|
Great Business Opportunity! Major Price Reduction!
This 2006 Trident 45' Touring Pontoon boat was launched in 2010 and has only had two owners. River Skipper is USCG approved for 44 passengers and 4 crew members. She is powered by twin 2017 Yamaha 115hp 4 stroke engines and only burns 5 gallons per hour while cruising at 9 knots. Along with this 44 passenger tour boat comes the Riverside Tour Business, a very lucrative 11 year old business with annual gross income of $125k! In addition, the vessel is in turn key condition. All she needs is a new owner to captain the next generation of tours. Check out these key selling points:
- 2006 Trident 4512 Pontoon Boat originally registered in 2010.
- 42" USCG approved pontoons with only 2'6" Draft.
- USCG approved for 44 passengers and 4 crew members.
- Two owner vessel with complete service records.
- Two 2017 Yamaha 115hp 4-stroke engines.
- Low fuel burn of 5 GPH for both engines combined.
- Custom hydraulic rotating jack to raise or lower engines.
Great for shallow water.
- 2,000 Watt Inverter Aft and 1,000 Watt Inverter Forward
- Complete USCG Inspection January 2020.
- Newer Raymarine Auto Pilot with Remote
- Newer Chart Plotter- Newer custom stereo and speakers.
- New Upholstery with water proof backing.
- The Riverside Tour Business!
- 11 Years in Business!
- $125k Annual Revenue!
- 40% Cash Business.
- Low overhead with high profit margin.
- Steady seasonal and non-seasonal business.
- Many local retirement communities are repeat customers.
- Many assisted living homes are repeat customers.
- The only tour business approved for this marina.
- The only tour business on the Manatee River.
- Will consider trade for 50' - 65' Trawler or Motor Yacht
This is a solid business with very low overhead that is easy to operate. The business is currently running at 15% of capacity. With the right marketing campaign, annual revenue can be over $500k each year!
Please call now to discuss this great business opportunity!
We're currently experiencing technical difficulties with our credit card processor. Credit cards may still be processed through PayPal otherwise please try your credit card payment again later.