"Jody Mae" is a 2005 Shannon Shoalsailer 35. She is well equipped and well maintained.
*More photos coming soon*
The Shannon Shoalsailer 35 handles well under power andis easily sailed by a shorthanded crew. In the sub-genre of beachable cruising sailboats, this boat is unique. The vessels interior isnt compromised by keel-raising or housing mechanisms, and the generous cockpit is a true anomaly among monohulls this length. Additionally, this is the one single-hulled sailboat that could safely venture across a large span of shoal water like the Grand Bahamas Banks, or certain reaches of the Chesapeake Bay under sail.
Designer: Walter Shultz, George Carter and Associates
Builder: Shannon Yachts - Bristol, RI
Sailing area:Approx. 570 SF
- I (foretriangle ht.) 52
- J (foretriangle base) 9
- P (mainsail luff) 41
- E (mainsail foot) 14
- Recent Maintenance:
- All new Sails; North Sails Main (2023), North Sails Genoa (2022), North Sails Yankee (2021), Doyle Stack Pack (2020)
- New lazy Jacks with Stack Pack
- Furling lines to Selden Furlex Units; Yankee (2020), Genoa (2020)
- Replaced Batteries 12V Deep Cycle (2020)
- New cockpit cushions (Aruba Green)
- New under-boom slounge pad (White)
- New leather wrapped helm wheel port/starboard
- Bow Thruster (2022)
- Propeller, shaft bearing, rudder strut rebuilt (2023)
- New Air Conditioning Unit and AC lines (2022)
- Stereo w/ Bluetooth and interior speakers (2022)
- New interior cushions; Forward v-berth, 2 sleeper sections and cutouts, aft berth, aft headboard
- New bilge pump (2022)
- New shower sump box (2022)
- New electric head, updated to fresh water closed loop system, all new hoses (2022)
- New black water tank (2022)
- Replaced Raymarine C-80 (used)
- New engine exhaust hoses (2022)
- Life Jackets (8)
- Towing Bridal
- P/S Jacklines
- 30 Amp Shore Power Cable 25'
- Day Shapes; Anchor Ball and Running Triangle
Nominal Length: 35'
Length Overall: 35.3'
Max Draft: 3'Engine Summary:Engine Make:
4JH8 DTEEngine Type:
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Inboard
3 ft. 0 in.
12 ft. 9 in.
Fuel tank capacity:
Water tank capacity: