SPECTACULAR 2005 BENETEAU OCEANIS 523 CLIPPER
The last, true, luxury sailing boat built by Beneteau can be yours! "Queen II", an elegant clipper, has been lovingly sailed in the Mediterranean for the past 18 months is now available for the truly discerning buyer.
Sail Away To Your Hearts Content - Entertain Family And Guests, Or Live Aboard in Luxury with lavish factory features and numerous, opulent upgrades, including:
- Majestic, Battened Mainsail with new Lazy Bag, three reefs and Furling Gennaker w/ roller, 4 Lewmar 2-Speed Electric Winches plus a 135 % Furling Genoa and Jib forperformance up to 12 kts
- Front Bow-Thruster, Hydraulic Gangway, and110 HP Yanmar Diesel,Folding Gori Propeller,Draft (1.8m, 5'11")for enjoyable coastal cruising and snuggling into shallow spots.
- Three SolarPanels And Complete Set of Navigational and Communications Electronics (See Full Description For Details)
- 1 Master Stateroom - Expansive, Tastefully Decorated Owner's Stateroom (Forward) Queen Berth, A/C, Ensuite Private Electric Head & Shower
- 2 Guest Double Berths (Aft) w/ A/C, Ensuite Private Head & Shower PLUS
- I Twin Berth Crew Cabin (fwd - largest in this category) with A/C and full ensuite head
- Fully-Equipped Galley With 2 Refrigerators & New Microwave
- Sumptuous, Spacious Salon Adorned with Fine Cabinetry
Latest updates/improvements (2022) include:
- Two sun/sleep beds/berths topside (1 twin, 1 single) for lounging in the sun or sleeping under the stars.
- New Anchor Winch
- New Ship, Starting & Thruster Batteries
- New Bimini
- Stove now has 3 pitts (vs 2)
- Several sheets have been replaced
- New pumps on all toilets
This vessel, thoroughly enjoyed and meticulously maintained by its current owner, comes equipped withpersonalized linen, kitchen cooking pots, utensils and plates, and spare parts for most everything!
Truly a treasure, this "Queen of the Mediterranean" is currently available for inspection.
For more information, contact:
Professionally Licensed and Bonded Broker
Edwards Yacht Sales
Nominal Length: 53'
Length At Water Line: 48'
Length Overall: 52.2'
Max Draft: 5.9'Engine Summary:Engine Make:
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Inboard
5 ft. 11 in.
16 ft. 0 in.
Fuel tank capacity:
Water tank capacity: