~You'll Feel as instant connection with this boat eve before you connect the tow rope.
With blistering graphics and the acceleration to match, the 212X provides effortless starts to get wakeboarders up in an instant. An internal ballast system with 55-gallon tanks and Twin High Output Yamaha Marine engines work together to create the perfect setup for big air. Touting stainless steel accents and a collapsible wake tower with wakeboard racks, turning heads is as easy as turning up the volume of the premium Sony sound system- just in case you need a little extra motivation while you psych yourself up for another bout with gravity.
Draft: 1 ft. 4 in.
Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
Standard features: ~Features
* Ballast Tanks: Total ballast weight up to 750 pounds that is capable of increasing the size of the wake by approximately 6 inches. Auto shut off feature for easy filling and emptying.
* Aggressive wakeboard tower design: Added styling that stands out from the crowd, wakeboard racks standard.
* Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
* Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
* Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
* Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade carpet.
* Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
* Sound System: Top-of-the-line, all-new Sony satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
* No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 212X comes with Yamaha�s No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
* Walk-over Transom: A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the stern-mount table.
* Telescoping Reboarding Ladder: Getting on the 212X from the beach is now easier than ever with the 212X�s telescoping reboarding ladder at the bow that tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
* Extended Swim Platform with Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: For easy boarding and re-boarding.
* Bimini Top: Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella� material for better durability.
* Swing-away Tongue Trailer: The 212X comes complete with a painted swing-away tongue trailer.
* In-floor Self-draining Cooler.
* The 212X is powered by two high-performance, four-cylinder, 1052cc Yamaha marine engines. Electronic fuel injection feeds each of these powerplants, providing excellent throttle response throughout the total RPM range.
* Yamaha Loop-charged Combustion: Fuel mixture actually loops as it enters the combustion chamber, which helps distribute fuel/air mixture evenly for better combustion, performance and fuel economy.
* Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) assure a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
* Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
~The Jet Pump Propulsion System
* The 212X twin 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The twin pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
* Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
* Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liners: For high durability, the liners maintain accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
* High Flow Intake Ducts and Grates: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for optimum thrust, performance and hook-up.
* Cooling Water Intake Filters: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
* Jet Pump Clean-out Plugs with Push Button: Allows for direct access to the inlet duct cavity to easily clear any debris from the pumps from inside the boat.
~The Hull and Deck
* The 212X utilizes a deep-V, multi-chine hull with 20-degree dead rise. The hull and deck are constructed of multiple layers of fiberglass with sandwich core construction reinforcements.
* The Fiberglass Stringer: Separately constructed, laminated into the hull and then injected with foam to provide maximum floatation as well as longitudinal and lateral structural rigidity.
* The deck is then fastened to the hull with both mechanical fasteners and polyurethane adhesive giving this revolutionary semi-monocoque fiberglass structure unsurpassed strength and rigidity.
Optional features: *Collapsible Wakeboard Tower With Racks
An aggressively styled wakeboard tower is equipped with built-in wakeboard racks to stow your boards and a custom mirror to help keep an eye on the action behind you.
A self-filling ballast system allows you to add up to 750 LBS of wight, resulting in a wake that's 6 inches greater in size. An auto shutoff features allows you to fill or drain with the touch of a button.
A Sony CD system with built-in Sirius radio and MP3 input supplies the perfect background music- which is pumped through its commanding high-powered speakers.
Yamaha's exclusive integrated swim platform complete with Hydro-Turf mats, is the perfect place to gear up for water sports. And getting back on board is always easy with a retractable reboarding ladder.
Stock number: 5094
Model name: 212X
Model year: 2008
Fuel Type: Gas