~Last chance to experience the Legend
*If you've ever dreamed about ripping up the water on the legendary GP1300R, this is your final chance. In its last year of production, this muscle craft has a new metallic blue exterior and a powerful, fuel-injected 1300cc Yamaha Marine engine that makes it feel as though it has
Fuel tank capacity: 16
Max load: 353
* The GP®1300R is powered by a high-performance, fuel-injected, three-cylinder, 1296cc Yamaha marine engine.
*Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Computer-controlled, electronic fuel injection system automatically adjusts fuel flow and ignition timing for quick throttle response, maximum acceleration, and improved fuel efficiency.
* Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and off-throttle steering. The OTS function of YEMS activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
* Traction Control: To manage the awesome power of the GP1300R, Y.E.M.S. utilizes a traction control feature that alters fuel/air mixtures. This system enhances acceleration by reducing prop spin and achieves top end performance by maintaining engine RPM.
* Ceramic-plated Cylinders: Optimal heat transfer, durable, accurate and consistent bore, lightweight.
* Yamaha Loop-charged Combustion: Fuel mixture actually loops as it enters the combustion chamber, which helps distribute fuel/air mixture evenly for better combustion, performance and fuel economy.
* High-performance Tuned Exhaust Pipe and Manifold: The equal flow manifold allows all cylinders to perform equally at peak performance
* Variable Oil Injection: Regulates the fuel/oil mixture to deliver only what is needed at different RPM levels; reduces smoke and oil consumption.
* Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
* The GP1300R high pressure pump: Designed to maximize water flow for high performance, while reducing sound, the GP1300R intake cavity and pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
* Quick Shift Trim System (Q.S.T.S.): Mechanically operated, this system offers instant change in the attitude of the watercraft while underway allowing for tighter turns or quicker acceleration on plane, as the rider prefers.
* Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
* High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
* Cooling Water Intake Filter: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
* Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
The Hull and Deck
* The lightweight GP1300R Sheet Molded Compound (SMC) hull and deck: Designed specifically for two-person riding and competition. The GP1300R hull is reinforced at critical load bearing areas for durability and strength.
* Championship Winning, Semi-V Hull: This hull is based on the same design as that of the world champion GP®1200R. Its unique variable draft and concave keel design delivers exact handling in all water conditions.
* Yamaha Adjustable Sponsons (Y.A.S.): This system allows the rider to adjust the turning characteristics of the watercraft to either a positive racing set-up or a more recreational feel.
* Integrated Bow Spray Guard: Reduces bow spray.
* By employing proven technologies, Yamaha delivers significant reductions in emissions output and noise levels without compromising performance and reliability.
* Yamaha Sound Suppression System: This system of integrated noise reduction components targets the three common types of noise: 1.) intake noise, 2.) exhaust noise and 3.) noise from vibration.
* Yamaha Platinum Plus System: The Yamaha Platinum Plus System is a high-tech catalyst that is artfully integrated into the exhaust system. The GP1300R comes with a California two-star rating for very low emissions.
* Multi-function Electronic Information Center: Provides the operator a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level, oil level, low fuel warning, low oil warning, overheat warning and hour meter, battery voltage, exhaust temperature warning indicator, check engine light with self-diagnostic function and the industry's only audible warning system.
* Skid Resistant Footwells: Provides added traction and comfort.
* Padded Boarding Platform: Provides a stable platform while reboarding.
* Finger Throttle Lever: Provides added comfort while reducing hand fatigue.
* Yamaha's Trademarked Visibility Spout®: A 10 foot-plus spray of water created to improve the watercrafts conspicuity.
This lightweight hull is specifically designed for those who demand uncompromising handling and responsiveness.
Depending on whether you want your ride to feel playful or aggressive, adjustable sponsons allow you to customize your WaveRunner with just a few turns of the wrench.
Model name: GP1300R
Model year: 2008
Fuel Type: Gas