~This boat doesn't just pull its own weight, it pulls your entire family.
A true marvel of thoughtful design and versatility, the AR210 beckons those who seek a balance of leisure and excitement. Fitted with all the necessities to keep wake riders content, this boats powerful Twin Yamaha Marine engines allow it to plane quicker than stern-drives, so that you get up faster. For wakeboarders in waiting, a wide bow area with forward seating provides an abundance of room inside. A cooler accommodates a day's worth of refreshments and a JBL premium sound system provides the soundtrack for it all.
Draft: 1 ft. 4 in.
Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 50
* Bimini Top: The Bimini top is easy to open and close any time your family needs a place to escape from the sun. Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
* Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
* Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
* Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
* Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade carpet.
* Dashboard Controls: The instrumentation of the 210s helm provides the captain an easy read on speed, compass, RPM and water depth.
* Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
* Sound System: Top-of-the-line, all-new JBL satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
* No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 210 Series comes with Yamahas No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
* Walk-over Transom : A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design, first introduced with the 230 Series, ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the optional stern-mount table.
* Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: Getting on the 210 Series from the beach is now easier than ever with the 210s telescoping reboarding ladder at the bow that tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
* Extended Swim Platform with Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: For easy boarding and re-boarding.
* Swing-away Tongue Trailer: Every 210 comes complete with a painted swing-away tongue trailer with swing-away tongue for easy storage.
* In-floor Self-draining Cooler.
*The AR210 is powered by two high-performance, four-cylinder, 1052cc Yamaha marine engines. Electronic fuel injection feeds each of these powerplants, providing excellent throttle response throughout the total RPM range.
* Yamaha Loop-charged Combustion: Fuel mixture actually loops as it enters the combustion chamber, which helps distribute fuel/air mixture evenly for better combustion, performance and fuel economy.
* Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) assure a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
* Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
* The AR210 twin 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The twin pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
* Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liners: For high durability, the liners maintain accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
* High Flow Intake Ducts and Grates: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for optimum thrust, performance and hook-up.
* Cooling Water Intake Filters: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
* Jet Pump Clean-out Plugs with Push Button: Allows for direct access to the inlet duct cavity to easily clear any debris from the pumps from inside the boat.
The Hull and Deck
* The AR210 utilizes a deep-V, multi-chine hull with 20-degree dead rise. The hull and deck are constructed of multiple layers of fiberglass with sandwich core construction reinforcements.
* The fiberglass stringer is separately constructed, laminated into the hull and then injected with foam to provide maximum flotation as well as longitudinal and lateral structural rigidity.
* The engine bed, which represents a revolution in boat design, is a separate fiberglass part bonded into the hull with polyurethane adhesive then laminated to the hull and stringer system. This separate engine bed also isolates and protects the engines from any water in the bilge area of the boat as well as providing isolation from engine vibration and noise.
* The deck is then fastened to the hull with both mechanical fasteners and polyurethane adhesive giving this revolutionary semi-monocoque fiberglass structure unsurpassed strength and rigidity.
Yamaha's most innovative feature, the integrated swim platform, provides the best seat in the house- offering room to relax, stretch out or enjoy an afternoon snack with the removable table while moored.
A stylish aluminum wakeboard tower provides the optimum angle for towing wakeboarders. And optional racks ensure your boards are never out of reach.
A JBL Marine satellite-ready CD sound system keeps the music flowing, and the stern remote provides easy access to make any desired adjustments from the swim platform.
Dual in-floor storage compartments provide plenty of space for all you gear- including a self-draining cooler for easy access to ice-cold beverages.
Model name: AR210
Model year: 2008
Fuel Type: Gas