For a multi purpose boat built for whole family fun, Twin Vees 19 Fish and Ski has what you need. The smooth dry ride of a cat means the kids will not be knocked around, moms beverage stays in the drink holder and dads blood pressure will remain low.
The deck layout on the fish & ski is a dual console design. The main helm and passenger seating are cushioned pedestal seats with additional cushioned seating found integrated into front of the dual consoles. All cushions are close cell foam, for no more soggy sit downs. Add the bow cushion for a comfortable place for the girls to work on their tan or add the bimini top for shade from the hot noon day sun.
The new hull colors for 08; Bimini Blue, Gulftstream Teal, First Strike Yellow and key Lime Green all look great both on the trailer and in the water.
Getting out of the water isnt a problem with the 3-step Armstrong dive ladder. A nice feature is the ladder mount. It allows the ladder to kick up instead of breaking, when taking off with the ladder still deployed. The tow bridle keeps the tow rope from getting into the prop and allows skiers to cut from side to side.
The front deck and optional rear deck give the angler a place to cast from. The rear deck livewell keeps bait alive for those fishing excursions and the 8 draft will keep even those shallow flats in play. Hydraulic steering easily handles engines up to the max 150hp rating and as with the entire Twin Vee line, the boat uses only tinned copper wiring, heat shrunk connectors and circuit breakers instead of fuses.
Draft: 0 ft. 9 in.
Beam: 7 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 36
· Full Foam Flotation
· Twin Consoles
· Bow & Stern Casting Decks
· Two Pedestal Seats
· Glove Box and Room to Store 6 Rods Vertically
· Two Windshields
· Cushion Set
· Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
· Navigation Lights
· Hydraulic Steering
· 24 Gallon Circular Livewell in Stern Casting Deck
· Anchor Locker in Bow Casting Deck
· Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes
· 4 Stainless Steel Rod Holders
· Under Gunnel Rod Storage.
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· Through Bolted Stainless Steel Hardware
· Marine Battery
· Heavy Duty Rub Rail
· Marine Batteries
· Accent Stripes
· 115 - 150hp Suzuki Four Stroke Outboard
· 115 - 150hp Yamaha Four Stroke Outboard
· 115 -150hp E-Tech Two Stroke Outboard
· 115 - 150hp Mercury Opti Max Two Stroke Outboard
· Stainless Steel Props
(With 150 hp the deck will not self bail)
· T-top with PFD Storage, Antenna Mounting Pads
· Bimini Top with Boot
· 3 Sided Enclosure with 1 U-Shaped Zip Opening
· 38" Bolster Seat with Storage Bag and 5 Rod
· Holders including 94 Quart Igloo Cooler Mounted below
· Removable Back Rest for 38" Bolster
· Aluminum Magic Tilt Single Axle Trailer
· Galvanized Magic Tilt Single Axle Trailer
· Bow Cushion
· Bow Rails
· Swim Ladder with Bracket
· Ski Bar
· Flip Up Cleats