When Twin Vee introduced the 36 Sport Console at Miami the response was overwhelming. Everyone was impressed with the layout and available space. Now you can get the same great layout in Twin Vees Slightly shorter sistership The Twin Vee 32 Sport Console.
Length restrictions at some marinas may prevent you from getting all the boat you want. The Twin Vee 32 Sport Console, with a beam of 1111, gives you more boat than any mono can provide. It does this while providing the best ride, fuel efficiency and components available.
Only top quality components are used during construction. 316 stainless steel fasteners are used throughout. All wiring is marine grade tinned copper wire with heat shrunk electrical connectors. Circuit breakers are used instead of fuses for added reliability. Engines are rigged independently of each other for redundancy. Each engine has its own set of fuel tanks. All towers are made using High polished anodized aluminum tubing.
The protected helm keeps the elements out while still providing unobstructive views of your surroundings. Twin adjustable pedestal helm seats provide comfort. Your choice of canvas or fiberglass hard top provides the shade. Add the optional Eisenglass 3-sided enclosure keeps out any additional elements. The dash is well laid out with plenty of room for large screen, flush mountable electronics.
New in 08 are the available hull colors; Bimini Blue, Gulfstream Teal, First Strike Yellow, and KeyLime Green. Accent stripes are matched to hull color and If ordered with a hard top; the top is two toned to match the hull color.
The Twin Vee 32 Sport Console, a whole lotta boat in a slightly smaller package.
Draft: 1 ft. 4 in.
Beam: 11 ft. 10 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 240
· Full Foam Flotation
· 360 Degrees of Bow Casting Platform
· Lockable Bow Storage
· Twin Ram Hydraulic Steering by Teleflex
· Electronics Friendly Helm
· Portable Marine Head Inside Cabin
· Port and Starboard Pedestal Helm Seating
· Folding Aft Seating
· Swim Ladder with Bracket and Aluminum Hand Rails
· 6 Stainless Steel Rod Holders
· Under Gunnel Rod Storage
· 6 Stainless Steel Cleats
· Self-bailing Cockpit
· Through bolted Stainless Steel Hardware
· Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
· Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes
· Accent Stripes
· Navigation Lights
· Aluminum Jack Plates
· Freshwater Shower
· Blaster Style Wash Down
· Marine Batteries
· Pull Out Transom Door
· Twin 200 -300 hp Suzuki Four Stroke Outboards
· Twin 200 -250 hp Yamaha Four Stroke Outboards
· Twin 200 -250 hp E-Tech Two Stroke Outboards
· Twin 200 - 250 hp Mercury Verado Four Stroke Outboards
· Fiberglass T-Top, 4 Anodized Rod Holders, Outrigger Ready, Antenna and Radar Mounting Pads, 2 Aft Spreader Lights, Anchor Light and LED Courtesy Lights
· Canvas T-Top with PFD Storage, 4 Anodized Rod Holders, Outrigger Ready, Antenna and Radar Mounting Pads, 2 Aft Spreader Lights, One forward Spreader Light, Anchor Light and LED Courtesy Lights
· Trombone Style Sun Awning Extension for T-Top
· 18' Telescoping Outriggers
· 3-sided Eisenglass Enclosure U-Shaped Zip Opening
· LBDF Small Live Bait Dead Fish, Molded Fiberglass Leaning Post with 50 Gallon Live Well, includes Back and Footrests, and 910 Quart Fish Box
· 200 Quart SSI Cooler/Fish Box Centered in Stern with Cushion
· 320 Quart SSI Cooler/Fish Box Centered in Stern with Cushion
· Bimini Blue
· First Strike Yellow
· Gulfstream Teal
· Key Lime Green
· Aluminum Triple Axle Trailer
· Horizon Free-fall 900 Windlass (RAW)
· Bow Rails
· Flip Up Cleats
· 360 Degree Cockpit Coaming Pads