Incliment weather can come upon you at any time. Here in Ft Pierce Florida that may mean some higher seas and fresh water coming down, but to our friends to the north it can mean wind, snow and ice.
To combat the elements and still remain comfortable Twin Vees 26 pilot house is the answer.
Available in either an open or closed version, the pilot house is an extension of our wildly popular Twin Vee 26 Express. Remove the half-tower and the windshield and add a fiberglass pilot house with opening windows and windshield wipers. The open version is popular with divers, who need shelter from the winds while running between dive sites. The close version is for those who need to get inside and out of the weather.
Like the express a fully padded lined interior adorns the cabin interior. A faux wood panel floor adds a touch of class. The Wings offer additional storage and a rod rack for lockable rod storage.
As with all Twin Vees this express is fitted with 316 stainless fasteners, heat shrink electrical connectors and tinned copper marine wiring and circuit breakers instead of fuses, ensuring years of worry free usage.
From the Great lakes to Alaska, nothing will provide the smooth, dry ride like a Twin Vee. Take a Test ride today.
Draft: 1 ft. 0 in.
Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 120
· Full Foam Flotation
· Fiberglass Enclosure with Opening Forward/Side Windows
· Two Adjustable Helm Pedestal Seat with Cushions
· Aluminum Bow Rails
· Queen Size Berth
· Concealed Freshwater Sink with Shower Extension in Forward Cockpit Hatch
· Twin Ram Hydraulic Steering by Teleflex
· Portable Marine Head inside Cabin.
· Swim Ladder with Bracket and Aluminum Hand Rails
· Bomar Deck Hatch in Cabin
· 4 Bomar Portlights
· Blaster Style Washdown
· Anchor Hatch on Front Deck
· Cabin (port Side) Rod Storage System
· 4 SS Rod Holders.
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· 6 SS Cleats
· Through Bolted Stainless Steel Hardware
· SS Steering Wheel
· Marine Batteries
· Accent Stripes
· Twin 140 -175 hp Suzuki Four Stroke Outboards
· Twin 150 hp Yamaha Four Stroke Outboards
· Twin 150 - 175 hp E-Tech Two Stroke Outboards
· Twin 150 - 175 hp Mercury Verado Four Stroke Outboards
· Twin 150 hp Mercury Opti Max Two Stroke Outboards
· Stainless Steel Props
· 15' Outriggers - Laydown, Telescopic
· Four Rod Holders Mounted to Cabin Roof
· Port Side or Starboard Pedestal Seats with Cushion, Adjustable, Mounted on Molded Fiberglass Base with Storage (Only available on PH Open Models)
· 5 Drawer Tackle Box Option in Pedestal (Only available on PH Open Models)
· Baitwell Option in Pedestal (Only available on PH Open Models)
· Flip Up Stern Seating
· Aluminum Magic Tilt Tandem Axle Trailer
· Galvanized Magic Tilt Tandem Axle Trailer
· Bimini Blue
· First Strike Yellow
· Gulfstream Teal
· Key Lime Green
· 32 Gallon Circular , Stern Mounted Livewell
· Marine Head - Saltwater Supplied
· Freshwater, Shower, Transom Mounted
· Coaming Pads
· Flip-Up Cleats
· Large Aluminum, Multi-Step, Fold-Down dive Ladder with Hand Rails
· Horizon Free Fall 900 Windlass
· Air Conditioning
· 3 KW Generator