The Launch 28 is an uncompromising family day-boat that offers the best of both worlds. It's stylish and elegant, but it's also amazingly practical. It is the largest member of the Launch family. The combination of a wide-beam and a larger forward seating area provides impressive comfort with ample space for the entire family. The larger beam can accommodate a range of twin engine packages. You can specify up to 425 hp which gives the 28 a truly impressive performance for a bowrider. This model also has an increased fuel capacity, allowing for a longer cruising range.
Draft: 34 ft. 0 in.
Beam: 10 ft. 0 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 150
Water tank capacity: 35
Standard features: * Custom stainless steel freestanding windshield
* Available with TECMA toilet
* Perforated custom dash with custom Chris-Craft gauges
* Available with single or dual power options
* Stainless steel thru-hull fittings
* Entertainment consoles with wet bar and storage
* Pressure water system with 35-gallon capacity
* Trademark Chris-Craft "Tumblehome aft"
* 5 year "Chris-Care" Protection Plan
* Canvas Package (inc. bow cover and cockpit cover)
* Safety Package (inc. fire entinguisher system)
* Heritage Trim Package (inc. on Heritage Edition)
* CE Certification
* Battery charger (110v or 120v)
* Cockpit refrigerator/freezer cold plate (battery charger required)
* Dockside pumpout
* Teak swim platform (inc. on Heritage Edition & Trim Package)
* Teak bow table with storage bag
* Bow filler cushion
* Convertible top (exchange for Bimini)
* Transom shower
* Selectable exhaust (not available for CE Certification)