The AR210 offers irrefutable proof that there's no greater thrill than the combination of thoughtful design, superior performance and astonishing affordability. Pairing the incomparable acceleration and control of Twin Yamaha Marine engines with a fully featured boat layout, the AR210 provides laid-back comfort and wakesport energy - without compromising either
Draft: 1 ft. 4 in.
Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 50
Max load: 1675
· Aluminum Wakeboard Tower
· Bimini Top: The Bimini top is easy to open and close any time your family needs a place to escape from the sun. Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
· Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
· Bow Ladder
· Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
· Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
· Carpet: Removable, High-quality Marine-grade carpet.
· Dashboard Controls: The instrumentation of the 210s helm provides the captain an easy read on speed, compass, RPM and water depth.
· Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
· Sound System: Top-of-the-line, all-new JBL satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
· No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 210 Series comes with Yamahas No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
· Walk-over Transom : A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform.
· Telescoping Re-boarding Ladder: tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
· Innovative Swim Platform:With Hydro-Turf® mats and backrest cushions, the stern can be transformed into a private patio on the water. Included is a mount for the standard dinette table.
· Swing-away Tongue Trailer: Every 210 comes complete with a painted swing-away tongue trailer with swing-away tongue for easy storage.
· In-floor Self-draining Cooler.
· Dinette Table with mounts at cockpit and stern.
· The AR210 is powered by two high-performance, four-cylinder, 1052cc Yamaha marine engines. Electronic fuel injection feeds each of these powerplants, providing excellent throttle response throughout the total RPM range.
· Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) assure a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
· Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
· The AR210 twin 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The twin pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
· Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liners: For high durability, the liners maintain accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
· High Flow Intake Ducts and Grates: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for optimum thrust, performance and hook-up.
· Cooling Water Intake Filters: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
· Jet Pump Clean-out Plugs with Push Button: Allows for direct access to the inlet duct cavity to easily clear any debris from the pumps from inside the boat.
The Hull and Deck
· The AR210 utilizes a deep-V, multi-chine hull with 20-degree dead rise. The hull and deck are constructed of multiple layers of fiberglass with sandwich core construction reinforcements.
· The fiberglass liner, which is separately constructed, represents a revolution in boat design, combining the floor, stringer, and engine mounting system. It is constructed from a custom blended polyester resin with engineered fiberglass laminates and 3/8" 6061-T6 aluminum plate for the engine mounts.
The liner is bonded into the hull with polyurethane adhesive and then injected with foam to provide maximum floatation as well as longitudinal and lateral structural rigidity. The deck is then fastened to the hull with both mechanical fasteners and polyurethane adhesive giving this revolutionary semi-monocoque fiberglass structure unsurpassed strength and rigidity.
· The deck is then fastened to the hull with both mechanical fasteners and polyurethane adhesive giving this revolutionary semi-monocoque fiberglass structure unsurpassed strength and rigidity.