The Sun Catcher Pontoon series by G3 incorporates all the luxury, comfort and performance possible to offer you the very best quality pontoons in the industry. The entire line from the LX3 26 DC to the 188 Fish offers only the best in amenities to enhance your hours of relaxation on the water. Newly designed, stylish lounge areas offer plenty of plush seating and convenient storage and many models feature a "double-wide" sun deck for luxurious relaxation in your favorite cove. Custom consoles include outstanding features, full instrumentation and large convenient storage. All LX and LX3 models feature Sony® Marine Entertainment satellite-compatible stereo, and are now iPod® and MP3 ready. Most Sun Catcher pontoons come standard with large aerated livewells that keep your catch fresh all day long. Quality, comfort and durability add up to years of enjoyment on your favorite lake.
Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 40
Max load: 2220
Standard features: Combining quality, luxury and style, the versatile LX3 22 Cruise model provides an easy way to enjoy outdoor fun... whether it's cruising with the family or just relaxing in a quite cove with friends. Redesigned furniture in all LX models add a stylish flair for 2009. Flush mounted Garmin® 145 and Faria® gauges compliment the upgraded command center, and in-floor storage on LX3 models adds room for skis or inflatables. The LX3 22 Cruise is the perfect blend of beauty, comfort and power.
Construction & Components
· Enlarged 23" x 25" U-shaped pontoon logs w/ Maxi-Float foam and smooth, straight sides have higher volume than 23" round logs for maximum flotation and superior ride. See Sun Catcher Construction link for more information.
· Wide-body design with 8' 6" beam provides increased stability and maximum floor space.
· Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives peace of mind and consistent performance.
· All aluminum motor pod is bolted to pontoon cross-members with 12 point attachment and large diameter bolts for added strength and rigidity.
· Marine grade pressure treated plywood deck has limited lifetime warranty for years of care-free family boating.
· U-shaped logs provide a secure platform for extruded c-channel 16" on-center through-bolted construction. Round logs rely on "M" brackets with less contact with the log to secure the deck.
· Rounded front end gives an improved appearance and "higher end" look.
· Through bolted floors to deck extrusions, .100 gauge nose cones (double plated), and heavy duty deck extrusions on 16" centers are just a few of the extra touches that make the Sun Catcher Pontoon line the Best Value on the Water.
· Full length performance shield gives complete under-deck protection and improves fuel-efficiency and speed.
· G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Full five year bow to stern warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase, and a limited lifetime warranty on the marine grade plywood deck material direct from the manufacturer gives you the best total warranty package in the industry.
· Breakers instead of fuses increase reliability and easy reset.
· Two 12 volt receptacle comes in handy for plug-in accessories.
· Floor level interior courtesy lights help keep the interior easier to navigate in poor lighting.
· Stainless navigation lights and docking lights are superior in appearance and reliability.
The 6.5 gallon rear under-couch livewell with 800GPH aerator pump gives the anglers on board a great convenience.
· Contoured Bimini top, 1.25" frame, and boot with beefed up frame, better curb appeal, and improved protection from the elements, make this an even nicer feature then before.
· Upgraded 28 oz. sculpted marine grade snag-resistant carpet for comfort and superior wear life.
· Upgraded 34 ounce vinyl is fully treated for stain-resistance for clean, long lasting beauty.
· Fire extinguisher, cleats, plenty of cup holders, and color-coordinated bimini tops are just a few of the outstanding amenities found on all Sun Catcher pontoons for the owner's comfort and convenience.
· Roto-molded furniture with "rain drain" channel under cushions for durable, comfortable seating and dry storage.
· 40 gallon fuel tank adds cruising distance to reach your favorite fun/fishing spot.
· Lift-up gates provide convenient entry and exit, open inward and eliminate gate rattle when closed
· Anodized deck rails and trim are maintenance free and retain their appearance over years of use.
· All LX Model Sun Catcher pontoons come standard with a factory-installed mooring cover for cleaner storage and long-lasting protection of your investment.
· Wrap-around lounge seating provides plush, family-style seating as well as dry under-seat storage with "rain-drain" feature.
· Large pop-up privacy enclosure with padded seat provides a secured place to change clothes and is a perfect place for a portable toilet.
· Refreshment center with sink, faucet, cutting board, trash container and storage helps gives the LX25C some of the conveniences of home.
· Sun Catcher double-wide tanning deck provides the perfect spot for catching some rays while on the water.
· ABS table with positive-lock pole adds to versatile family entertainment with four built-in cup holders.
· Rear entry with 4 step boarding ladder makes getting in and out of the water easy.
· Two movable cup holders give you options for convenient placement of beverage holders.
· Restyled LX console w/ stainless cup holder and flush mount depth finder, provides convenient storage compartments and under console storage.
· Upgraded Sony® Marine Entertainment Satellite compatible AM/FM CD stereo with I-Pod/MP3 jack, upgraded 6.5" speakers gives you quality sound while checking weather reports, or listening to your favorite tunes.
· LX console w/ custom steering wheel with tilt steering, horn, and fog resistant Faria® gauges that include speedo, tach, trim, horn, and fuel make this luxury console a true command center.
· Deluxe helm seat with fold down arm-rests provides comfort for the captain. Total personal adjustment is possible as helm seat reclines, swivels and slides for maximum comfort.
· Yamaha deluxe binnacle controls, cables, and key switch for reliability and dependable operation.
· All LX Model Sun Catcher pontoons come standard with a Garmin® 145 fish finder for those days when fishing tops your list. The 145 also provides a convenient read-out of water depth and temperature.
LX 3 Tri-Log Performance Upgrade:
· Lifting strakes standard on all tri-log models, increasing speed and performance.
· Removable ski tow standard on all Tri-Log models for a total family water-fun experience.
· Threejumbo 23" x 25" tubes w/ Maxi-Float foam for maximum performance and speed.
· Hydraulic steering standard for increased control and ease of turning.
· Third Log Storage provides more storage for any type of gear.
· Double plated .100 gauge nose cones on .100 gauge logs for added durability and performance at high speeds.
· .125 gauge wings on the nose cones offer additional protection from wave splash.
· Upgraded heavy duty all aluminum motor pod provides superior support for higher horsepower engines.
· Tri-logs are the most versatile pontoons on the water as increased horsepower ratings allow tri-log models to better tow skiers, cruise at higher speeds.
Yamaha Motor Options:
LX 22 C