The Angler V 167 T offers unique features not normally associated with economical, mid-sized, multi-species models. A lighted 45" livewell with bait bucket insert holds muskie, walleye, or big smallmouth with room to spare. Slotted gunnels that accept the latest snap-on canvas, 8' lockable rod storage, vinyl cockpit and two-tone paint with custom graphics make the V 167 T an outstanding value. Cruise at 20 MPH with a Yamaha F40 and 13 gallons of fuel and you can explore 120 miles of your favorite waterway.
Beam: 6 ft. 5 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 13
Angler V167 T Standard Package
Riveted two-piece .080 gauge hull with GX2 double-plated bow. Two-tone painted urethane high-gloss colors with custom graphics. Precision fit, powder-coated 3" tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security. 13" tires, tongue jack and windguides.
Construction & Components
· Exclusive GX2 V-hull w/ .080 gauge double plated bow for added strength and protection in rough conditions.
· Custom powder-coated 3" tubular steel TRAIL GUARD® trailer w/ LOCKING DETACHABLE TONGUE. Space saving & security! 13" tires are larger than the leading competition.
· Two tone custom color schemes with high quality fade-resistant urethane painted hull and custom graphics retains beauty for years and provides high re-sell value.
· Built-in 13 gallon fuel tank increases fishing range and distance between fill-ups.
· Concave spray rail directs the water away from the interior and the passengers for a drier ride.
· Fuel Separator helps to eliminate excess water from gas and gives piece of mind and consistent performance.
· Two-piece riveted hull has same gauge sidewalls and a full length riveted keel for added durability.
· Marine grade pressure treated plywood floors and decks w/ limited lifetime warranty provides years of care-free use.
· G3 ADVANTAGE WARRANTY adds value with an extended warranty on all external seams for the "duration of ownership" for the original retail purchaser. Full five year bow to stern warranty transferable once within 5 years of purchase.
· Breakers instead of fuses increase reliability and easy reset.
· 12 volt trolling motor receptacle makes trolling motor hook up fast and easy.
· Stowable navigation lights and new Faria® fog resistant fuel gauge adds convenience and visibility.
· 2 interior courtesy lights help keep the interior easier to navigate in poor lighting.
· Automatic 800 GPH bilge pump aids performance by eliminating water from the bilge to keep boat light.
· Heavy-duty automotive style wire connectors on pumps increases livewell dependability.
· Extra-length 45" (23 gallon) lighted aerated livewell with Insulated lid and 360 GPH aerator pump, has removable bait bucket for keeping both your bait and catch alive and healthy.
· 18 ounce marine grade carpet increases wear life and adds value to the total package.
· Premium marine-grade vinyl cockpit provides a great looking, non-skid, easy care surface.
· All aluminum lids allow for a better fit and finish as well as piece of mind for years to come.
· 8' lockable rod locker provides secure storage for your rods, reels and equipment.
· Gunnel with accessory track makes it easier than ever to add rod holders or other accessories.
· Two lockable storage boxes help keep your gear secure.
· Bow storage boxes, comfortable high-back fishing seats and multiple pedestal locations make the V167 T fish BIG!
Yamaha Motor Options:
Tiller conversion kit
(Not Included In Motor Price)