Its ready. Whatever you have in mind for this weekend, our 31 Tournament can handle it. The 31 Tournament continues to dominate the offshore scene with aggressive lines that tout an elevated level of confidence.
Features include a one piece level deck from bow to stern, twin raised livewells, walk-through transom, self-bailing cockpit, and a walk-in step down console to name a few.
Whether its a kingfish tournament off North Carolina or billfish tournament off Miami, this is the boat that can put you in the winners circle.
Draft: 1 ft. 11 in.
Beam: 9 ft. 8 in.
Hull & Deck
· Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
· Foam Floatation
· Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
· Heavy Duty Rub Rail
· Choice of Hull & Deck Gel Coat Colors
· Custom Painted Boot & Pin Stripe with Choice of Colors
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
· Forward Anchor Locker with Storage
· (1) 130 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
· (1) 96 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
· (2) 60 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Aft Fish Boxes - Port & Strbd
· (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers - Port & Strbd
· Twin 40 Gal. Transom Livewells, Aft Above Deck - Excludes Plumbing
· Walk-In Console with Head Compartment
· Large Bi-fold, Lockable Electronics Storage
· Lockable Storage
· International Lighting
· Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light
· Hydraulic Steering with Custom Steering Wheel
· K-Plane Trim Tabs
· Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel with Indicator Lights
· 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump Aft
· High Speed Compass
· Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
· Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring with Cleat (Pop-Up)
· (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
· (2) 8 Stern Cleats
· (2) 8 Spring Line Cleats - Midship
· (4) Lees Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
· Custom Aluminum Recessed Bow Handrail