The first, the original, and what many still consider, the most complete, well designed, 25 in the industry.
Her superior ride is due to increased running surface of the integrated transom which is more structurally sound because it's part of the hull and not a separate bolt-on bracket.
Standard features include a self-bailing cockpit, one piece flush deck, raised livewell, large center console for extensive electronics and up to a 240 gallon optional fuel capacity for those long offshore runs. This is a true hardworking tournament winner with a long, proud and proven legacy.
Draft: 1 ft. 6 in.
Beam: 8 ft. 10 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 185
Hull & Deck
· Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
· Foam Floatation
· Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
· Heavy Duty Rub Rail
· Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
· Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
· Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
· (1) 140 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
· (2) 76 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated, Aft Fish Box (Port & Strbd)
· (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers (Port & Strbd)
· Center Storage Locker Forward of Console
· (1) 50 Gal. Round Livewells, Aft Above Deck (Excludes Plumbing)
· Walk-In Console w/Head Compartment
· Large Bi-fold, Lockable Electronics Storage
· Lockable Storage Under Console
· International Lighting
· Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light
· Hydraulic Steering w/Custom Steering Wheel
· Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel w/Indicator Lights
· 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump Fwd
· Recessed Trim Tabs
· Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
· Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring w/Cleat (Pop-Up)
· (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
· (2) 8 Stern Cleats
· (2) 8 Spring Line Cleats - Midship
· (4) Lees Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
· Recessed Bow Handrail