Shes small, but when it comes to taking the waves head-on, she packs a mighty punch. Big boat attitude in a small easy package describes the 21 in perfect detail. Weve taken the same high-tech boat building techniques used for the rest of the Contender fleet and incorporated them here, including the wave busting 24. 5° hull design that makes all Contenders such a great ride.
The cockpit is open and uncluttered, giving you plenty of fish fighting room. A 30 gallon live-well and built-in 90 gallon fuel tank are standard. Its console provides plenty of room for electronics and a removable transom gate allows access to the integral swim platform and starboard.
Also included is a recessed bow rail along with a forward anchor locker. Easy to maintain and trailer, your 21 will provide you with years of family fun and offshore memories.
Draft: 1 ft. 6 in.
Beam: 8 ft. 3 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 90
Hull & Deck
· Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
· Foam Floatation
· Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
· Heavy Duty Rub Rail
· Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
· Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
· Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
· (1) 140 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
· (1) 30 Gal. Round Livewells, Aft Below Deck
· Walk-In Console w/Head Compartment
· Large Bi-fold, Lockable Electronics Storage
· Lockable Storage Under Console
· International Lighting
· Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light
· Hydraulic Steering w/Custom Steering Wheel
· Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel w/Indicator Lights
· 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump Fwd
· Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
· Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring w/Cleat
· (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
· (2) 8 Stern Cleats
· (4) Lees Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
· Recessed Bow Handrail