~The Ultimate in Fishability and Performance.
Performance can be measured in many ways when searching for a serious fishing boat. Whether you're talking about state-of-the-art livewell systems, shallow draft, stability, fish stalking silence, rough water capability or speed, nothing measures up to the 1890 Flatsmaster. The bow deck for example, has built-in removable cooler and storage compartment, a round livewell and an anchor locker. With all its muscle, it is still nimble enough to fish in places other heavyweights can't go. The 1890 Flatsmaster - designed and built to out perform everything else on the water.
Draft: 0 ft. 11 in.
Beam: 7 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 45
1890 FlatsMaster Equipment and Features
1. Pop-up bow cleat
2. Anchor locker
3. Flush mounted bow lights
4. Round livewell, 21 gal.
5. Removable 48 quart cooler/dry storage compartment
6. Molded-in toe rail for fly line control
7. Rod tip tubes for long rods
8. Modified diamond non-slip texture on all deck surfaces
9. Optional fish box cooler/or built-in console seat storage
10. Rod racks with shock cord tie downs
11. Lockable storage inside center console
12. Flush stainless steel grabrail
13. Dry storage below bench seat, 10.5 cubic ft.
14. Dry storage, 9.4 cubic ft.
15. Insulated fish box/ oval livewell, 32 gal.
16. Dry storage or plumb for release well, 32 gal.
17. Access hatch to pumps and accessories
18. Optional poling platform
19. Heavy-duty rubrail with aluminum and rope insert