~Because Fish Don't Follow Channel Markers.
The lightweight, all composite construction and wide beam of the 1720 Flyfisher provides incredible shallow draft and makes stability a top priority. The cushioned bench seat with backrest, which folds down flush to extend the rear casting deck, offers lots of dry storage underneath. A compact console gives plenty of cockpit room and wide 13" gunwales provide 360 degrees of fishability and loads of rod storage. Quality and attention to details are evident from the very first glance.
Draft: 0 ft. 10 in.
Beam: 7 ft. 3 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 30
1720 FlyFisher Equipment and Features
1. Pop-up bow cleat
2. Anchor locker
3. Flush mounted bow lights
4. Molded-in toe rail for fly line control
5. Rod tip tubes for long rods
6. Modified diamond non-slip texture on all deck surfaces
7. Rod racks with shock cord tie downs
8. Optional fish box cooler/or built-in console seat storage
9. Lockable storage inside center console
10. Flush stainless steel grabrail
11. Dry storage below bench seat, 13.7 cubic ft.
12. Livewell/release well/ storage, 32 gal.
13. Livewell/storage, 18.5 gal.
14. Dry storage
15. Access hatch to pumps and accessories
16. Optional poling platform
17. Heavy-duty rubrail with aluminum and rope insert