The TURN-KEY SeaWorthy 25 comes constructed and equipped as follows:
• 2015 25' SeaWorthy Commercial Cruiser
• Choice of White or Gray Hull
• Choice of Bottom Paint Color
• 2015 Yanmar 260 Diesel Engine
• Common Rail design; Electronic Components
• Morse Engine Controls
• PSS Dripless shaft seal
• Bilge Pump
• 90-Gallon Polypoplene fuel tank located under transom
• Stainless Steel Rudder
• Stainless Steel Acumet 22 1-1/2" Shaft
• Completed house with two hard sides and open back
• 2 V-Berths below, approximately 6'6"
• Marine Head on platform
• 9-gallon holding tank; Y-valve
• Two opening port lights
• All aluminum-framed Wynne windows
• Three across front; two opening
• Long slider windows on sides
• Open back
• Stainless Steel Bow Rail
• Launch and Fuel at owner's (cost) expense
This hull will drive easily with a combination of power. We've found the Yanmar 260 and Styer 265 to be the best choice of power. However, there are far more Yanmar dealers than the latter, and that's reason enough for many folks to stay with that brand. The combination of an easy driving hull and excellent balance is demonstrated by the 4 to 5 gph burn rate for either of the diesel powerplants. Nearly any model gasoline engine can be installed. Next year we plan to experiment with an outboard version.
NORTHEAST YACHTS and SEAWORTHY MARINE offers the details of this 2015 25' SEAWORTHY in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Draft: 2 ft. 8 in.
Beam: 9 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 90
Water tank capacity: 15
Holding tank capacity: 10
Speed max: 26
Range cruising: 300
Consumption max: 14
Hull color: Gray or White
Stock number: 131009