2019 Mercury Marine® FourStroke 115
115hp, Electric Start, 20" Shaft, Power Trim.
Capt. Kirk's has a large inventory of Mercury Marine® motors and parts. Call for best pricing!
None More Durable. Or Efficient.
Tuned for max acceleration and throttle response.
Features may include:
Lightweight & Fuel Efficient
• Mercury’s world-renowned engineering team has packed incredible power into these lighter, compact four-cylinder single-overhead-cam engines. The 115hp weighs 20 pounds less than its closest four-stroke competitor, making it the world’s lightest low-emissions outboard in its power range.
• The same lifetime maintenance-free valvetrain design found in our 150 FourStroke engines makes the 75-115hp FourStroke outboards incredibly durable.
• The larger Command Thrust gearcase creates a bigger footprint in the water, which provides more leverage to control your boat. The larger torpedo, combined with a bigger-diameter prop, can lift a heavy boat onto plane more easily and hold it there at lower speeds without impacting top speed.
Quieter Than the Competition.
• The Mercury 115 FourStroke is quieter than the Yamaha F115B across the rpm band.
• At idle, the Mercury is four decibels quieter than the Yamaha – the Yamaha is 25% louder.
• At cruising speed, where normal conversations occur, the Yamaha generates almost 15% more noise.
• At wide-open-throttle, the Mercury is more than eight decibels quieter – the Yamaha is 50% louder.
Smoother Than the Competition.
• The Mercury 115 FourStroke has less vibration and rides smoother than the Yamaha F115B.
• At forward idle, the Mercury’s vibration level at the driver’s seat is up to 50% lower than the Yamaha.
• On the transom, the Yamaha puts out nearly five times more vibration than the Mercury – both at cruise and at full throttle.
Powerful & Efficient
• Less weight and high displacement mean Mercury’s new 75 - 115 FourStrokes generate abundant torque and immediate power. Because they don’t have to work as hard as heavier engines or those with lower displacement, these engines make boats plane faster, accelerate better and provide optimal fuel efficiency at cruising speed.
Stock number: 18191