2019 Malibu Boats 25 LSV
THE NEW STANDARD All-New for 2019
Based on the footprint of the 23 LSVthe best-selling towboat in historythe 25 LSV is one of the biggest boats in the Malibu line. With seating for 18 and over two tons of available ballast, even for Malibu this is a massive wake. Face the action with the Malibu Multi View Bench Seat when its time to ride or flip it over to set up a table when its time to relax. The 25 LSV is performance wrapped in luxury that will exceed your expectations.
Features may include: WAKE PLUS HULL
MULTI-CONTROL STEERING WHEEL
- This hull was designed specifically for boarding applications and allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, which allows for more water displacement, creating a bigger wakes and surf waves at all boarding speeds.
MALIBU COMMAND CENTER
- Malibusnew steering wheel controls ISP, stereo volume, cruise control for the ultimate in convenience.
- The Command Center is the smartest combination of digital interfaces and traditional controls in the category. The bright, high-resolution 12-inch MaliView touchscreen gives you finger-tap control of the ballast, Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. New for 2019 is the ability to wirelessly charge your phone in a newly designed holder.
NEW MALIBU MULTI VIEW BENCH SEAT
- Built by Malibu, the all-new Malibu Gx tower introduces an industry standard for innovation and quality. Turn the dial to raise or lower the tower in 9 seconds, half the time it takes for the competition.
WAKEVIEW BACK-UP CAMERA
- With 8 total positions, the New Malibu Multi View Bench Seat converts from a normal seat to a rear-facing seat more simply than ever, and also converting into a table.
INTEGRATED SURF PLATFORM (ISP)
- This high-definition rear-view camera is located on the transom, so you can always keep an eye on whats happening behind the boat for increased safety. Footage is viewable live on the MaliView screen.
BIGGER IS BETTER WHEN IT MEANS PRODUCING HUGE, CLEAN WAKES AND WAVES.
- Malibus exclusive ISP starts with Model-Specific Performance Hulls, Quad Hard Tank ballast, and Malibu's exclusive Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. Control it all with the touch of a finger using the Malibu Command Center and our exclusive Surf Band wrist remote.
- LocationKennewick, Washington
- Stock Number9066
- MakeMalibu Boats
- Model25 LSV
- Beam102" (2.59 m)
- Dry WeightApprox: 5,600 lbs (2,540 kg)
Nominal Length: 25'
Length Overall: 1'
Drive Up: 2.7'Engine(s):
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Inboard
2 ft. 8 in.
8 ft. 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: