2019 G3 Bay 20 DLX
The Bay 20 DLX is a rugged fishing machine, fully protected with a Tuff Coat spray-in liner. The open deck layout provides room to fight and land your next great catch. The updated console includes hydraulic steering with custom wheel and anodized grab rail.
The Bay 20 DLX model brings performance to a peak with a rugged all-aluminum .125 hull and a 150 HP rating. Match the Yamaha F150 SHO motor with this high performance hull and you will have a hair-trigger hole shot and an impressive top end. Tuff Coat™ interior, hydraulic steering, two livewells that add up to 45 gallons of capacity, and a standard dual-axle aluminum trailer are only a few of the many features.
Features may include:
• All-aluminum, all-welded .125 gauge wide-body hull
• Painted with Tuff Coat™ spray-in liner
• Precision fit 3” aluminum dual axle trailer by Bear® with Trail Guard® locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
• 14” radial tires, diamond tread step pad and tongue jack
• Buoyancy pods
• Hydraulic steering
• Lockable side storage boxes secure your gear while away from the boat.
• 14 gallon livewell in console doubles as a passenger seat.
• Console features stainless steering wheel, hydraulic steering and quality Faria® gauges.
• Leaning post with footrest has room for Captain and First Mate to stand together at the helm.
Beam: 8 ft. 1 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 30
Max load: 1850
Model name: Yamaha HP150
Fuel Type: Gas