2018 Mercury Marine® M 570 HP
The decked-out inflatable. Bow rails, coolers, integral fuel tank, the total package, right down to the Mercury FourStroke engine.
Features may include:
Dressed to Impress
• A list of features and add-on options like none its class. Get where you’re going. Look good doing it.
The Whole Package
Perfect for a day out with the family or getting to shore for a dinner on the sand. Built to impress from bow to stern.
Trick It Out
• A boatload of standard features makes this inflatable anything but standard. Integral fuel tank. Premium throttle and shift cables. Non-slip deck. Stainless steel bow rail. Enough bells and whistles to make any other boater sea-green with envy.
5-Year PVC Warranty
• Mercury Inflatable PVC boats offer one of the best guarantees in the market including a 5-year limited warranty on the Haku fabric and air-holding thermowelded seams giving you assurance of our commitment to quality.
10-Year HP Warranty
• Mercury Inflatable HP boats offer the best guarantee in the market including a 10-year limited warranty on the Achilles fabric and air-holding seams giving you assurance of our commitment to quality.
• Extra handles inside the tube provide a more secure grip as well as additional holding points.
Double Tear-Drop Rub Strake
• The double tear-drop rub strake helps to reduce splashing and provide your boat with better shock resistance.
Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Seat
• All Mercury Inflatable Boats feature a durable FRP seat to eliminate cracking, decay and slivers.
• The oarlock system design has been redesigned so the oars can be fixed in a simple and secure way.
• The boats are equipped with contemporary lifting handles that also can be used as efficient rope holders.
• The inside drain valve provides you the luxury of draining from the inside, quickly and easily.
• The fabric-wrapped transom protects against cracking and decay. All transoms are made waterproof by wrapping the transom with fabric, which ensure greater durability compared to traditional plywood transoms.