2018 Mako Pro Skiff 17 CC
The revolutionary design of the MAKO® Pro Skiff 17 CC has made it one of the most popular boats in MAKO history. The Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull provides the ultimate in smooth performance, plus a quick holeshot, a dry ride and nimble handling and turning. Its ideal for all types of inshore fishing, and the nearly 3/4-ton capacity makes it one of the hardest working boats in its class.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our superior MAKO Assurance 5+Life warranty.
Features may include:
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Lifethe best factory warranty in the business
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece fiberglass stringer system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surfaces & storage beneath
- Closed storage in bow console & 10-gal. aerated baitwell in aft deck w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- Center console w/5 vertical rod holders, contoured acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Forward console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 32-qt. cooler
- Rotomolded removable 65-qt. foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Custom hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
Certification & Safety
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Molded center console w/integrated 32-qt. (30 L) cooler, molded-in grab handles, w/hinged padded seat cushion & back
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Portable 6.6-gal. (25 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
Hardware & Accessories
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
Nominal Length: 17'
Length Overall: 17.3'
Drive Up: .7'Engine(s):
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Outboard
0 ft. 8 in.
6 ft. 8 in.
Fuel tank capacity: