Thanks to our shallow-drafting Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull, the MAKO® Pro Skiff 16 CC provides the smoothest, driest inshore ride possibleplus, it delivers quick planing, brisk acceleration and a generous load-carrying capacity.
The deck and foam-filled hull are mechanically and chemically bonded to become one unitized structure with superior flotation and quiet operation. And it comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury® outboard and our MAKO® Assurance 5+Life warranty.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Lifethe best factory warranty in the business
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece fiberglass stringer system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage beneath
- Center console w/5 vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Forward console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 32-qt. cooler
- Rotomolded removable 65-qt. foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
Nominal Length: 15.8'
Length Overall: 15.8'
Drive Up: .7'Engine(s):
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Outboard
0 ft. 8 in.
6 ft. 0 in.
Fuel tank capacity: