2017 Nitro Z20
For Sale By Owner- This upgraded Nitro Z20 is a MUST SEE! Includes 2017 Trailstar NZ20FGSW17.
A fast fishing machine that will get your adrenaline pumping, the 2017 NITRO® Z20 is built to win. The basis of the Z20 is our NITRO® Vortex Technology (NVT) hulla design that uses a series of parabolas instead of traditional strakes, resulting in a hull that's faster, gives more lift while on plane and improves handling.
In the Z20, scorching speed and optimized fishability keep you ahead of the competition and at the top of the leaderboard. And it rides on a custom-matched, tandem-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection.
Features may include:
Comfort, Convenience & Peace Of Mind
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- NEW 4 grab handles (1 at passenger, 2 at center seat, 1 at transom)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display, surface temperature & down imaging
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil level indicator
- Digital switch panel w/blue backlight & soft-touch shroud
- Soft-touch waterproof digital switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- Automatic LED-lighted bow storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank, 8-amp battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- 38-sq.-ft. (3.5-sq.-m) bow deck
- Step-up to bow deck w/74-qt. (70 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- NASCAR®-inspired helm & passenger bucket seats, helm only w/adjustable seat slide
Nominal Length: 17'
Length Overall: 20'
Drive Up: 1.3'Engine(s):
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Outboard
1 ft. 4 in.
7 ft. 9 in.
Fuel tank capacity: